EM Suffocates Me by Thinking My Inhaler is a Mini Fog Machine

This happened about a month ago. Me=Me lol Em=Entitled Mom EK=Entitled Kid F1=Friend 1 F2=Friend 2 FM=Friends Mom. I was having a picnic with a couple of my friends at a park, We were sitting at a bench eating sandwiches and talking. Also I have bad asthma , Any way we were sitting and talking when I had to have my inhaler. I got it out of my pocket and had a few puffs, F1 asked what it was so F2 and I explained it to her and puffed it without breathing it in to show her the mist and I placed on the bench beside me. All of a sudden EK came up to me who looked about 4 . EK- Cool toy. EM comes out of nowhere. EM- Yes it is a cool toy. Em was looking at my inhaler and smiling, it really freaked me out. Me- Well its not a t... EM- You look too old for toys so maybe we could have it. Me- No, its not a toy. F1- Its for her Asth... Em- C'mon its just a mini fog machine you don't need it. Em starts reaching for it off the bench. She picks it up and smiles. Me- NO! I was freaking out at that moment. The Em shoots me a dirty look and the EK starts sniffling. I start stressing out which is one of my triggers, I try to reach out for it but EM dodges passes it to the EK. As I stress out more my asthma gets worse, I try to speak but nothing comes out so I do some jazz hands to signal to F2 I need my Inhaler. ( We make up a bunch of signals for things ) F2 stands up. F2- Please give it to me my friend needs it!. EK squirts the mist and dances around in it. EM- Well I don,t think you do. EM picks up EK, gives me a look and walks to her car. A that point my asthma was getting really bad and F1 was patting me on my back and trying to me to breathe slowly while F2 gets FM who was nearby talking to a friend. F2 luckily comes back with FM. FM gets an inhaler from her purse (Shes really paranoid about peoples illnesses) and a bit later I can breathe easy again. We tell FM the story and then she tells my Parents. I hope I don't see those two again. Now my friends and I just laugh about it how the EM thought it was a mini fog machine, It was almost empty anyway.