Woman Tries to Make a Vegetarian Eat a McGlobbles Burger

Short Backstory: I am a vegetarian, have been since I was young, I am a teen now. I don't remember why I went vegetarian, and neither do my parents. I prefer to not attract attention to the fact Im vegetarian and prefer to eat my not meat food in peace.

Characters:

- EM: Entitled Mother

- EK: Embarrassed Kid

- Me: The Quiet Vegetarian

Now to the story;

So one day I was at a shopping centre with my friends, going to stores, meeting people, ect, just having a fun time. Eventually we got hungry so we went to a near by McGlobbles to get some food cause its cheap and that's what my friends like. All my friends got chips and burgers, and I got a small chips and water cause I was interested in staying some what healthy at the time and you know... vegetarian.

About half way through our meal EM came over to our table and I assumed she was going to ask us to quiet down cause my friends were being a little loud. She starts to tell us to turn it down and and that her little boy, EK is trying to rest. We start to agree with her while her son is behind her embarrassed and looking like he wants to leave us alone. Half way through her speech she notices I didn't have a burger (I don't know why she would notice that, but anyway) and asks why I didn't.

EM: "Why havent you got a burger young boy?"

Me: "Oh,I am vegetarian and—" She cuts me off there

EM: "Nonsense, all growing boys must eat meat if they want to be big and strong" She was treating me like a child of her own, which I'm glad I'm not.

Me: "Ok, ill consider it" I really didn't care, I just wanted her to leave

EM and EK leave and my friends go back to talking, but a bit quieter than before.

5 minutes later EM returns without EK (probably hiding out of embarrassment), but with a burger from McGlobbles.

Me: "What have you got there ma'am?"

EM: "A burger for you, you want to be big and strong"

Me: "Oh, no thank you, I'm full"

EM beings to walk towards me, burger in hand.

EM: "Take this burger and eat it now"

Me: "What the hell, no, calm down ma'am"

EM: "No, you will eat it, the idea of not eating meat is stupid"

One of my friends who is a lot taller and buffer than me tells her to leave us. She refuses so we get the manager and she is asked to leave the store. My friends and I leave quickly in the opposite direction she went and enjoy the rest of the day.