EM ruins my birthday and nearly destroys a relationship

Ok, now for some backstory. I am an kid, as mentioned before and like all the kids I go to school. At the beggining of this year, an new student was tranfered to our school and was put to our class. This is quite normal because our class is the friendliest out of the three seventh grades. The kid who tranfered was an girl. She was really friendly and started making friends really quickly. At first I didn't make anything of it. An friendly girl, who suspicusly looks like Zero Two from the anime "Darling In the Franxx" (but with white hair and no devil-like additude).

So couple months went past and I hear, that she's a gamer and her favourite games are Smash Bros, (Insert joke about smashing here), Mario Kart and pretty much any FPS shooter known to man. I didn't know, what to say, so kept my distance, but was ready to communicate. Few weeks later I got the timing right (sounds weird, but whatever) and started to talk with her. Stuff got that far, that she invited me to her place to play Halo. I had an blast there and told her, that if she is ok with it, I'd like to come here more often. I went there all the time. We played Halo, Mario Kart etc. Sometimes we just messed around in the house either we messed around with his bigger brother (who is also an great chap and took everything stupid we did as an joke) or we did something else. Then she did something I was not ready for.

Aa per usual we went to her place to play some video games. But this time she thougt it was an good idea to watch a movie. She does not have Netflix, but pretty much everyone in Estonia has the multimedia feature, that allows to save TV programmes and movies, that have been on the last couple of days. So we decide to watch 007: The Spy, Who Loved Me. As we get to the fun part. The part, where bond is chased by bad guys in an helicopter and he takes an nosedive with his car, that is accually an submarine. She crawls up to me and tries to get as close to me as she can, pushing me against the side of the couch. Five minutes later I ask her about it and I get no answer. When the movie ended, tough, she gave me an kiss and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. I honestly was speechless and didnt know, what to say so I follow her. She tells me, that her mother is coming hone soon and I should leave. I pack my stuff and go. Later on she told me, why she ended that so anticliamtically, but I rather not talk about it or this will be even longer.

So my birthday comes up and I invite almost everyone. We planned it at an nearby pizza reastourant and the activity was going to be card games, mostly UNO. Everyone is having an blast, but then...

EM (A.K.A. her mother): So, you have been visiting our house.

Me: How did you know?

EM: I saw two controllers on the chouch, when I got home. (Insert girls name here) has no gamer friends.

I look at the girl. She had an sad look on her face.

Me: Yes, I have been to your house, madam.

EM: Ok. I am going to ask you to not come to our house anymore.

Me: Why?

EM: Because I said so. You can go to your place and do the same thing.

Me: All I have at home for gaming is an lapto...

EM cuts me off: Excuse, Excuses. If I even see you on my street, I will call the cops on you.

By that time her voice was already quite loud, so my dad heard, what she just told me.

Dad: What is going on?

EM: Nothing.

Me: She is mad at me, because I go to their house.

EM: If your devilchild ever lays his foot on my street, I will call the police.

Dad: Madam, I can be sure, that if you would do that, then the cops are going to consider arresting you more, than my boy.

EM: Oh, yeah. For sure. Sarcastically What do you know?

Dad: I know a lot. I was an police officer.

EM: slightly stuttering Oh, you WERE an police officer. Clearly fired, because you didn't do your job propelly.

Dad: getting angry Madam, I came out of duty because of my back problems. I chose to come out and find an another job.

Me: Just "fact blast" him dad.

My dad starts describing his back pain the most sientific way possibile.

Dad: Leave, now!

The EM grabs the last three pizza slices and starts walking towards the door. At the last moment, she turns around and says:

EM: Come, sweetie. Time to go.

Girl: No. You have been behaving me badly ever since I understood, what love in relationship means. I'm staying.

EM: Fine I will not be expecting you home then.

EM leaves and the girl realized, that her mother just "kicked" her out and starts crying.

I tried to comfort her, but she was devastated.

Dad: I have some friends at the police. We can help you.

Girl: slightly smiling Thanks.

The party went on a bit, but ended. Everyone was happy, wished me the last happy birthdays and left. After everyone had left and we were cleaning up the girl told me, that she has me another, more special present. She drags me outside, to the back of the building, where no one could see and kissed me. The kiss was super long, but I was happy with it. She told me, that she nearly ended our relationship because of her mother, but regained faith, when my dad stepped in.

Later on she got back home, without her mother. The EM was charged for leaving an minor without home and had to pay an buttloads of money and sit in the cell for an week. Her dad, tough was in Finland for work related things, but when he heard about the incident, he returned home revealing, he had an affear and was planning to divorce from the EM, because she was "An annoying bitch". The girl has an new, more friendly mother and us two are dating.