EM blocks disabled access to a bus

So recently my wife began working at a restaurant but unfortunately our schedules do not align so she has to take a bus to work (I can pick her up at the end of her shift so its just one trip per day).

Since she has never rode a bus before, i went with her on my day off to show her what to do and where to get off (Show the pass to the driver, press the button to stop the bus and which stop to get on and off). While we were waiting for the bus to come there was a woman with her daughter who was about 7 or 8 years old waiting with us and my wife starts whispering me about the girl... I looked at her and she looked NOTHING like her mom. She was absolutely gorgeous and cute. Long blonde hair, crystal clear blue eyes and she was nothing but smiles and cheerful... Her mom however had dark hair, brown eyes and a frown capable of bringing down the Predator himself.

While i was comparing them the girl noticed me and smiled at me while the mom just scoffed like i was a mangy dog or something. I think to myself "Wow... I guess this apple rolled downhill and into a basket of fresh fruit..."

My wife was enamored with the girl because it reminded her of our 2y old daughter which is basicaly like this girl, just... smaller.

Anyway, the bus comes and since we were closer to the entrance we boarded first and proceed to pay. I had already bought my wife a monthly pass (18€ whereas the single ticket is 1.40€) so i tell her to scan the pass in the machine and i pay for my ticket. We go inside the bus and there is only 1 seat available... I tell her to sit while i stand and hold on to the railing. It is almost a requirement to have exact change or to NOT pay with big bank notes since change is not guaranteed. Now here is the first step of entitlement:

EM = Entitled mom BD = Bus Driver CG = Cute Girl = B = Disabled girl's brother

The little girl walks in and she scans her school card (Students from Elementary up to 12th grade get free bus passes) while her mom fumbles a bit before pulling out a GODDAMN 50€ note and attempts to pay for it... The bus driver looks at her with a "Are fucking kidding me" look on his face...

BD: " Maam, we do not have change for that (It was 07:30 so the guy basicaly started his shift 30 mins ago)

EM: " This is all i have, i dont have any lower... You need to accept it"

The look on his face when she said this was something out of a horror movie.

BD: "No i dont" *points at a sign with red letters that clearly state that payments above 5€ are not guaranteed to be accepted*

EM: "So what, you cant kick me out, im not leaving my little girl alone in this bus and shee needs to get to school"

The driver was getting annoyed and people were starting to get up since the bus was now still for more than 2 minutes which was unacceptable by their standards and people needed to go to school/work.

But before the driver said anything else, the little girl quickly reached for her backpack, took out a tiiiiiiny purse and whipped out 1.50€ to pay for her mom.

CG: "Mom, please dont do this again..." And with that said she proceeded to the back of the bus...

The driver was speechless... He gave the change to her mom which she snagged it out of his hand and scoffed at him while following her kid to the back of the bus.

Everybody was silent... I was like "WOW" now that was something... Glad to know some children do NOT take after their parents... Or maybe she has her dads leveled head. My wife was smiling all the time.

Fast forward to a few stops later and the bus emptied a bit so we moved to the back to sit together and the little girl took a seat as well... The mom however remained standing up despite having a few free seats in the back. The bus stops to let in a disabled person on a wheelchair. Now this bus is equipped for wheelchairs to enter from the back, complete with a scan system for bus passes at persons level, so theres no need to go up front to pay or scan the pass and since disabled people get a bus pass at a heavy discount, all of them that need to ride the bus have one.

The disabled person was an 9 year old girl on a wheelchair along with what seems to be her brother around 15 or 16.

Now the brother pushes his sister inside and she scans her pass but as he was going to scan his, the EM is standing smack dab in the middle of the rear entrance, blocking the wheelchair from moving further. The boy just stares in disbelief that this woman is blocking his way and doesnt move.

B: "Mam, excuse me..."

EM: "WHAT?"

B: "Can you please let us pass?"

EM: "Why cant you go through the front like any normal person and stop bothering others?"

B: "The front of the bus has steps and cant take a wheelchair... Can you please move? This is the disabled persons entrance and you have no right to block it."

EM: "Dont talk to me like that, you disrespectful boy. Just because shes in a wheelchair doesnt mean she gets special treatment"

The little girl in the wheelchair was wide eyed listening to this and she was on the verge of tears when the EMs daughter got up from her seat and pulled her moms arm to get her to move

CG: "MOM, please dont embarrass me again, shes in a WHEELCHAIR, what are you doing!! Let them in."

People where getting up, myself included to confront this nasty woman when suddenly, the bus driver got up and came barreling towards the back of the bus. I had not noticed before since he was sitting down but i could swear for a moment that Arnold Schwarzenegger was our bus driver. This dude looked like a damn mammoth and he had a "Ill be back" look in his face.

He got to EMs face and i could swear i heard a "squeak" coming out of her as he faced her. I kid you not, he grabbed her by the EAR and forced her to sit on an empty seat and proceeded to tear her a new one.

BD: " Are you KIDDING ME?? Blocking the disabled access??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? That little girls is in tears because of YOU!!"

The chair bound girl was crying and the CL was trying to comfort her, apologising profusely to her and her brother. She was also in tears.

BD: "Look what you did, not only you made a little girl that already has a hard life cry but you also upset your own child. Are you really that oblivious to other people or are you just incredibly STUPID???

I swear to god if i even so much hear a sound from you again, im kicking you off this bus without hesitation."

Everybody was silent... Nobody clapped, nobody cheered.... nothing... 10 minutes later all of them got off the bus at the school stop, the CL placing both hands on her moms hand and leading her out... she was silent the whole time and her head drooped.

Everybody was in shock and i was expecting people to start commenting but there was nothing but silence. A few stops over we got and i managed to explain to my wife how the bus worked.

Next day she went by herself, everything went smoothly but when she got home she told me a tale from beyond.

Aparently she became friends with the EM... WHAT?

Turns out the next day she was on the bus again but this time before she paid, she spent a whole 2 minutes apologizing to the bus driver, her actions were unforgivible and she was having a bad day. She knew that despite having a bad day it was no excuse to treat anyone, let alone a disabled little girl, like that.

She sat next to my wife and again, my wife was drooling over the CL and she got to hug her... She told me it was like hugging a life sized plush doll... Im like "Huh... ok just dont say that out loud"

When the disabled girl got on with her brother, the EM made her way to them and apologized to them over and over again, saying she wasnt like that. The girl and her brother still looked at her funny but overall seemed to have forgiven her, especialy when she whipped out a large box of cookies as a "Imsorryiwasanasshole" gift.

So yeah, that last part i did not witness but it did restore some faith in these people... I honestly hope that cute little girl remains true to her beliefs and that one day whe will teach her own children properly.

To those that wondering, the chairbound girl was missing a muscle in one of her legs so she could not walk.