EP gets mad I saved her kids life and tried to press charges

This day it was pretty rainy so there were barley any people in the store and I was fixing any products that were out of order. I was just chilling since there was barley anything to do.

Cue EP and EK come strolling into the store and I don't pay mind to the woman because she has that "can I speak to the manager" haircut. I'm already kinda wearily of this woman so I try to mind my own business and do my job.

She sees me and rolls her eyes muttering something about "lazy teenagers" even though I have a job?? but whatever and she asks me rudely without a please or anything where the drinks are.

I tell her which isle and she loudly exclaims, "ExCUSE ME, aRE yOu gONNA TAKE ME THERE OR WHAT??? TAKe me there NOW or I'll speak to the manager. This is why you get paid."

I only nod and don't say anything. So I take her to where the drinks are and she doesn't say thanks or anything, only scoffs and pushes me away.

So I'm fixing some stuff that fell onto the floor, not too far away, and I see EK climbing onto the ledge where the drinks are.

"Excuse me! We just mopped the floor so it's slippery and plus your son can't be climbing that it can fall or he can't get hurt." I say this as politely as possible and I don't want to get in trouble cause of some kid. You know? Applying to colleges and a record won't do me any good.

She gives me a nasty glare and snaps, "DONT TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY CHILD. Mind your own fucking business!!!"

Her kid is STILL climbing the ledge part where the alcohol is and I'm getting more anxious just looking at this kid.

So while the mom is busy I go to him and ask, "hey can you please get off? You can get hurt." He starts SCREAMING for his mother and she comes running like a mad bull. She asks him if he's okay and if I hurt him and he tells her, "she's not letting me play!!"

She starts yelling at me and insulting me calling me stupid and what not. She threatens me that she knows the manager and she will get me fired.

She tells me to fuck off and continues to shop for wine while her kid is climbing on that ledge and I get this bad feeling when I see him jump down HARD and everything starts to shake.

I RUN and tackle this kid to the ground to push him out of the way then right at that moment the whole drinks fall onto the ground.

There is red everywhere since it was part of the wine isle and I see myself badly cut. The kid is crying probably because I pushed him and the mom comes running and she starts shrieking like a banshee. "THIS STUPID TEENAGER TRIED TO KILL MY SON!!!!!"

And I told her that I literally saved her sons life since he could have been crush or hurt badly by the glass. My thigh is bleeding since it got cut and she grabs my arm, digging her nails into my arm , "YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. IM PRESSING CHARGES AND CALLING THE POLICE YOU MURDERER!!!"

I think I want to cry because I'm loosing blood and she has a strong grip of my arm. The police arrive and I'm literally about to be escorted as the EP watches me snuggly when the manager comes running.

I explain everything to him since he's known me since elementary and I'm not an evil child-killer. He tells me he has everything on camera and I almost cry in relief. The EP seems to go a little pale but is STILL insistent on pressing charges at me and the store, demanding that I be arrested for assault of her kid.

The police review everything and even an eyewitness who saw and HEARD everything pitches in. The manager and police said I did he right thing and say I can press charges because EP hurt my arm pretty badly.

She's still fuming and now is threatening the police so she's taken away and arrested. The kid is picked up by whom I presume is his dad and I'm taken to the hospital to treat the glass shards in my leg.

If I'm badly hurt from a few shards of glass, I can't imagine what would have happened if the kid was still there climbing. I don't think I could forgive myself if I had let him get hurt.