Hey thats a nice computer, its my son's now

So my parents were gone for the weekend so I had the house to my self. I was sitting there in my chair playing video games half dressed and barely awake. It was about 10pm when I heard a knock at the door. So I scramble out of my chair nearly falling down the stairs trying to put pants on. I get to the door and it was a family friend who we knew the first day we moved into our neighborhood. They were crazy to say the least. They had 3 kids, all 1 year apart in age and acted like they were all 3. They lived on the other side of our development which was about a mile away. Heres where it begins.

Em: Hey name

Me: Hello

Em: Our tire is out of air and we are about to go on a road trip to my mom's house, I was wondering if we could use your dad's pump he has in the garage.

Me: Yeah of course, one sec let me get the keys to my dad's cabinet. Come in.

Em and her kid who acted like he was a kindergartener walked in. I ask if she needs anything to drink, she says no and I head upstairs. Her kid follows me into my media room. I kept all the important keys in my desk drawer incase I needed anything while my parents were gone. This is where it goes downhill.

Im searching through the drawer when he child whoms't we will call Ek follows me in. He sees my computer and his eyes light up. My case isn't all that flashy but I have a corsair build so some things inside look nice with the rgb stuff.

Ek: Oooooooh. Whats that?

Me: Thats my computer.

Ek: It looks really cool with the rainbow stuff.

Me: Yeah, I can make it look cooler if you want.

The kid gets super excited for some reason

Ek: Yes, yes, yes do that!

I open CUE and put on the deep space profile by Alex Kastrev. For those of you who don't know its basically just a lot of purple, white, pink, and it pulses on the inside because its not as advanced as my keyboard.

Ek: Oooooooooooh

Me: Pretty isn't it.

Ek: Yeah, can I have it.

Me chuckling: No it's mine I worked very hard to get it.

Ek stomping his foot: But I want it!

Me: You can ask your mom to but you one if you really want it.

Ek: But I want that one!

Ek stomped again and was getting louder to cause the all holy mother to come in.

Em: Is everything alright up here?

Me: Yeah I was jus-

Ek: He wont let me have his computer. I really really want it it looks cool.

Em looks at me like i'm a criminal

Em: Why cant my som have it?

Me, dumbfounded by that question: No, thats my computer.

Em: Let my child have it you can get a new one.

Me: No I cant, its a custom build which cost me a lot of money.

Em: I don't know what that means so let my son have it.

Me, getting visibly annoyed: It means that I worked to buy each individual part and pay even more money to have somebody build it.

Em: You can do all of that again, my child likes that computer so he should have it.

Me: No he can't.

Em was getting visibly angry for some reason and decided to take it herself. I run over and block her but she decides to use brute force. She grabs my keyboard and pulls it. The wire for it goes through my monitor which is one of the more pricey things there. The monitor moves with the keyboard and almost falls off the desk.

Me: What the actual hell do you think you're doing?

Em: Getting my kid a keyboard.

Now heres a fun fact. The k95 platinum has a brushed metal back plate to look pretty. Which is also a pain in the ass to clean.

I snatch the keyboard out of her hand and she somehow managed to get her nail rubbed by the entire thing. This made the nail polish get rubbed clean off and I now have to clean that up.

Em: WHAT THE FUCK I PAID $100 FOR THAT.

Me: And I paid double for that keyboard bitch.

I then proceed to push her out of the room and she hits her foot on the door tripping and almost breaking my banister.

Me: Get the fuck out of my house and take your snot nose shit stain of a child with you.

Now I just realized in the midst of us arguing the kid had been trying to unplug my computer. Instead he managed to break my $300 monitor.

That was it.

This was purely out of anger. Im 15 and this kid is maybe 9-10.

I pick him up and drop him out of the door and he lands ass first and starts crying. I go pick up the now cracked monitor and go set it down in my shelf.

Em: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY KID!?

Me: I dropped him on the floor now get the hell out of my house before I call the cops.

She leaves and I replace my monitor with my spare. I call the police and she is no longer allowed within 100 yards of my residence. She also had to pay double for the monitor because I lied about it ;).

We obviously don't talk to her anymore and I still get dirty looks from her in public.