EF arrives late to restaurant, demands Wi-Fi and insults my Great-Grandparent

(EF=Entitled Family in the title. I had to shorten it so it would fit)

This took place a couple of years ago, when I was 17 and I used to spend part of my summers helping in my grandpa's restaurant. The restaurant was located in the bottom floor of our family house in a little village (30 inhabitants) and my great-grandparents (The parents of my mom's mom) lived in the upper floor. In the restaurant my great-grandmother and my grandma were in charge of cooking and my great-grandpartent and grandad were in charge of attending the tables. It was kinda small as it had like 8 tables of four on the inside and we could set another two outside if the weather was good. As the restaurant also served as a bar it was filled with locals and as many of them were retired they used to spend the whole day playing cards and drinking beer/wine, so although it was a small location in summer usually was full of people. Also please have in mind that my great-grandparents founded this restaurant in the year 1941 therefore it was well known and had a good reputation among the locals. I'm also proud to say that my great-grandparents were very loved in their community as they really were great people.

Although it was a quite remote place, in summer we used to get like 4 or 5 groups of tourists per week and the rule was that my brother and I were in charge of serving their tables as we were the only ones who knew any other language than Spanish.

Our opening hours at the time were from 12:00 to 22:30 but the kitchen was only opened from 13:00 to 15:00 and from 19:30 to 21:00. We only served one menu, composed by a starter, two main dishes, dessert and cider or water (10€)

So now the story. For convenience I will use the following abreviations:

Em: Entitled Mother EF: Entitled Father SK: Spoiled Kid (7 years old) GGP: Great-Grandparent M: Me

It was arround 16:00 therefore most of the customers had finished eating and were chatting over a cup of coffe or some liquor, my grandparents and great-grandparents were still eating as they waited until everyone was finished. Therefore my brother and I were in charge of serving the tables just in case anyone wanted something else to drink.

Suddenly we hear a car outside and I can hear a woman loudly speaking in English, as soon as they enter this happens:

EM: We would like to have a table, X from the Y Hotel told us this was a great place to eat.

M: I'm sorry ma'am but the kitchen is already closed as it's kinda late.

EM: Yes it's late because we got lost in this dammned roads! Is it so difficult to put proper signals? Also we have a little kid that is hungry.

M: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, let me check If I can do something for you. (I then went inside and explained the situation to my grandma who told me to attend them as everything was already prepared and it would be just heating the food)

EM: Well are you going to give us a table or not? If the kitchen is closed how is it that those people are eating (pointing at my grandpas)? (at the moment I thought she was behaving like that because she was kinda hungry and I wasn't really used to dealing with rude people, as the majority of tourists used to be really respectful)

M: Well those are the owners, so they can eat whenever they want. (I said this while laughing a bit) Anyway I have just asked them and you will be able to eat too, so please follow me to your table.

They follow me to the table and I explain to them that there is only one menu, they give me a strange look but they seem ok with that. I serve them the bread and I put a bottle of water on the table, they start devouring the bread so my "They were a bit rude cause they were hungry" theory seemed to be confirmed.

As soon as I bring the starter EF demands to have the Wi-Fi password.

EF: Hey, we have seen that there is a Wi-Fi network, which is the password?

M: Yes, there is one. However the Wi-Fi is for the staff personal use. (We had a measured and reeeeally slow connection that had like 5Gb of data which my grandpa used for checking some newspapers and my brother and I used for sending whatsapps to our friends.)

EF: That's bullshit! We are paying customers and we deserve to have access to your Wi-Fi!

EM: Yes, our little angel wants to watch some videos. We don't have any kind of internet access here!

M: Sorry but as I have said it's for personal use.

EM: That's not right, this would be unnaceptable in America

M: Well, I'm sorry to inform you that we are not in America

The EM tells something to the SK and then he starts running arround the restaurant stomping his feet and shouting

My Great Grandparent comes to me and ask me what is happening, I explain the whole situation to him and he ask me to please translate what he is going to say.

GG: Please lady control your child, or I will have to ask you three to leave.

EM: DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY CHILD YOU DINOSAUR!

EF: DON'T GET CLOSE TO MY CHILD YOU OLD CREEP!

By this point everyone is of course looking with disbelief to these morons.

I doubt for a sec but translate all of this to GG expecting a not really nice reaction.

Instead of saying anything he slowly turns arround and ask two men who are sitting on a table to take the whole family out of his restaurant.

I proceed to explain to the family that if they don't get out, those two men who also happened to be two Guardias Civiles (like rural police forces) would be taking them out.

They don't seem to believe that those two men were policemen and they refused to leave until we served them.

Finally both men stood up, showed their plaques and asked them (in their best English) to leave.

EM EF and SK finally stand up and leave, however as they were leaving the policemen realised that they had parked in front of our garage blocking it (in a zone signaled as a no parking zone) so they decided to ask for their rental car papers while taking a couple of photos and giving them a 200€ fine for blocking a private property garage.