Entitled kid runs around kitchen in a local pizzeria that I work at

I am a college student and like most college students I need some extra cash to pay for all my expenses in college. I worked at a local pizzeria and it was a pleasant experience for the most part. The owners were sometimes a bit mean, but other than that it is a nice place to work. To understand the story, we must first understand the layout of the restaurant. Towards the back of the restaurant, there is a hallway that leads to the bathrooms and kitchen. The kitchen has a place with all the common spices and ingredients that are put out for a serving session, and the rest is kept in a fridge. The fridge is quite small since the restaurant is not that big and does not serve truckloads of people every day. There are usually a few people working each shift in the kitchen and at the time this incident happened there were 4 people in the kitchen.

Cast

Me- Fairly skinny guy who is around 6 feet tall and 145lbs

Tim(not real name) - He is similar to me, but has a bit more muscle

Tina(not real name) - She is a short and skinny girl, but has no issues standing up for herself

Jim(again you know the drill) - He is similar to me, but somehow even skinnier

EK(10)- Entitled kid

EM - Entitled mother

RG - regular brother(didn't do anything here)

Incident

It was a Saturday night and it was the peak of rush hour. Almost all the tables were full and people were laughing and having a good time. Then an unusual customer walks in. This is EP, EK, and RG. These three seemed normal and the person at the front asked if they would like to be seated. Surprisingly the woman was respectful and said "yes please". The woman the got out her airpod-like headphones and began to listen to some music. She had the volume up so high that people sitting around her could hear it. When the waiter went to get her order, it was when she realized this woman is batshit crazy. The woman refused to order until her song finished, so the waiter had to sit there awkwardly and then take her order. She finished ordering and everything was cool. This was until EK had to pee. EK walked down the hallway where the bathroom was and asked me where the bathroom was. We have bathrooms that only one person can use at a time. EK went to the bathroom and found the door to be locked. He then caught me coming out of the kitchen and asked my why the bathroom was locked. I tell him its because someone is using it. It turns out a old man was shitting in there and EK wasn't having that.

EK starts pounding on the door and screams "IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW I WILL PEE ON THE DOOR".

The old man got pissed and was like "Wait your turn. I'm trying to go"

This little shit gets his dick out and pisses on the fucking door. At this point, I'm just watching this unfold and I'm like what the fuck. After EK is done and the old dude leaves after an anticlimactic confrontation with EK, I walk over and tell EK that I'm going to tell his mother what happened. At this point the kid fucking loses it. He runs away and find himself in the kitchen. He takes anything that he can get his hands on and starts throwing it around. Tina is a small woman and she doesn't want to mess with the kid, so she leaves the kitchen to call for help. EM is still sitting there with her loud ass music and doesn't give a fuck. At this point EK found a pile of tomatoes and started to use that as ammo. He threw like 6 at me because I was trying to get his ass and some in the pizza oven. Jim and Tim are also trying to catch this kid but he is slick and we don't want to really do anything to the kid. He then finds himself in the fridge. The bottom of the fridge has all the chicken so he starts throwing RAW CHICKEN at us. This was the last straw for me. I go and grab the kid by the bicep as Tim and Jim help me corner him. I carry him out and everybody in the restaurant has a wtf expression on their face. The EM sees what is going on and wasn't having any of it. The encounter goes as follows.

EM: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SON

ME: HE PISSED ON THE DOOR AND MESSED UP THE WHOLE KITCHEN

EM: WHAT STOP LYING. ITS PATHETIC HOW GROWN MEN HAVE TO BEAT UP A CHILD.

ME: Shut up. We have it on video.

EM: OH YEAH. WELL FUCK YOU AND YOUR VIDEO, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU FAKED THE VIDEO. PATHETIC LOSER

ME: (Is this bitch for real wtf lol)

EK at this point is bawling and completely out of it. This is when Tina and the manager come along. They help me out and tell EM that we will be pressing charges. After hearing this EM has a whole new attitude. She tried to blame the whole situation on the elderly man and Tim because he looked the biggest. In the end the police came to the scene and asked each of the employees what happened and reviewed security camera footage. At this point EM was all tears and had a whole new act. She was arrested and the management is handling the rest of the legal issues. That was the end of it. EK and RG were picked up by dad who was in shock.