"You're just too dumb to breathe, so let me play with your asthma spray"

This happens way back in 2003 when I was in Second Grade. I was never any popular or had many friends in school, but especially in elementary school I was just the overweighted girl who could not stand up for herself and got beaten up from the start. I was easily scared and so my destiny was sealed for the following years.

Also i have very heavy asthma since i was a toddler, so i always had to keep an inhaler for emergencies with me.

But one day some classmates thought they could mess with it...

ET - Entitelt Teacher

CM1 - A Girl who could be nice for like a minute, and a total bitch the rest of the time

CM2 - Our own clown in class. Was popular because he only did shit and could never behave

The Barbies - Friends of CM1 aka her Squad

Me - An rainbow pooping unicorn in Space, duh

An unusual warm day in May, shortly before Recess. I already had problems catching my breath for a few days, but this day it was really worse. We had to work on some tasks and be quiet, while the teacher was away for a few Minutes. Suddenly CM2 was standing beside my table and before i could say anything he had snatched my asthma spray, which i always kept in my pencil case during class.

CM2: Hey fattie, whats this for a toy? It looks funny.

Me: My medicine for my asthma and not a toy, i need it when i can't breathe properly. Please give it back.

CM2: Not breathing properly? Never heard such stupid story before, but maybe you're really just too stupid to breathe. You just don't want to share so i'm keeping it. Or i will told the teacher that you wanted to hit me!

Me: But that's not even true!

CM2: So what? It's not like anyone here would believe you.

With that he ran towards CM1 to show her his newest acquisition.

CM2: Hey CM1, look what i took away from our whale over there! Do you know how to use this?

CM1: I think you have to press this and then something comes out.

While they were fumbling with it, i was getting slowly an asthma attack and started to panic. Probably because i knew i needed that damn spray and had no chance to get it back from those idiots any time soon.

A few moments later CM1 began to scream and CM2 threw the spray in my direction on the floor. Apparently he somehow sprayed in her face.

Only seconds later the teacher was back and asked what was going on.

CM2: (pointing at me) She attacked CM1 with her strange blue thing.

CM1: (obviously okay) Yeah, that cow tried to kill me because nobody likes her!

The Barbies of course agreed to her and in the meantime my attack had gotten worse.

Me: (while trying to get some air and grabbing my spray from the floor) Not true. CM2 stole it and they played with it! I sat here all the time!

CM1: Stop lying!

ET: Everybody be quiet now and go to your seats!

Me: (finally taking my spray)

ET: (catching the Spray from my Hands) Give me that. Your parents can pick it up tomorrow, you obviously don't know how to handle it. Also you will go to the principal for attacking a weaker class mate. [Did i mention that she hated me?]

Me: But-

ET: No but! I have all evidence here. Now go!

After that i got out of the room to go to the principal. When i arrived there i was looking like i could suffocate any second and the secretary handed me immediately a replacement spray that my parents had given them for emergencies, like when my spray was empty or i forgot it at home. A minute later the principal came out of his office. Lucky, he was always nice to me and knew that i would never harm any other kids. He just told the secretary to call my parents and that i would be in the local hospital, where he shortly brought me by himself because it was just like 500 meters to the Hospital.