16 • DALLAS

"YOU KNOW Pat, we're in Dallas

              "YOU KNOW Pat, we're in Dallas. Pork's home town basically." a couple of the Hawks men sat in Johnny's hotel room. They had just arrived in Texas after a morning practice back in Chicago. It was now time to sit back and relax for the rest of the day.

"So?" Patrick was scrolling through twitter as he sat on the couch. He wasn't surprised they brought her up, plenty of rumors were circulating amongst them.

"Her family will be here."

"Well she's with them right now."

"Of course he would know that." Brandan Saad chuckled. The guys had plenty to say regarding the two. They adored Parker and her dumb humor, how brash she could be, or even how lazy. She was one of the guys and there was no way any other girl could survive here. Sometimes they even forgot there was a girl on the team.. But to the teammates that saw the two blind lover's similarities; it was like a match made in heaven.

"I'm right here.. what's that supposed to mean?"

"Nervous they'll wanna meet you?"

"You guys suck."

Jonathan noticed something strange going on with Patrick and Parker, more so than before. The desperate glances they threw at each other, the close proximity they tended to stay in. Things weren't adding up for them to be just friends. Everyone that was close with Patrick and Parker saw it loud and clear.

"It's clear you have a thing for her." Duncan said matter of factly.

"So what if I do?" Patrick felt defensive. He wasn't sure how they'd react to any of this, Jonny was the only person he knew that didn't mind.

"We don't care.. are you just trying to get with her or do you want more?"

"I'm not just trying to get with her. I care about her a lot, she matters to me.." Patrick's face heat up as he tried to keep how he felt simple, slightly embarrassed. He knew that the guys knew what was going on. He couldn't hide this from them forever, or else they'd harass him until he spilled. It felt weird to him, to admit his feelings to multiple people that weren't even Parker.

"Then ask her out, it's not that hard." Seabrook said with a shrug. He thought it was strange how much of a wimp Patrick was being about her, and it showed to him how much that idiot must care.

"Bit harder than that. I don't want her to get in any trouble so I'll have to just standby I guess.  I don't know."

"That's a pretty shit decision."