23 • TOGETHER

SEEING PATRICK this close with their relationship officially official, Parker was finally acknowledging how mesmerizing he was

               SEEING PATRICK this close with their relationship officially official, Parker was finally acknowledging how mesmerizing he was. His curls made her obsessed, wanting to run her fingers through them and feel the softness against her skin. But she could never bring herself to do it, or ask- at least not yet. Patrick wasn't just blatantly handsome with his perfect shoulders, mouth, cheeks, (face in general)- but he was just damn pretty. Every muscle of his was noticeable and hot as hell. His long eyelashes annunciated those amazing blue eyes that made her lose herself.

Maybe she never wanted to admit how good looking he was in case it would make her fall harder. After all this time of going back and forth between denying and admitting her feelings, Parker could only chalk up ignoring how cute he was due to fear.

She laid there on the couch and Patrick was too, but on his side watching some basketball game she didn't care for. He had an arms underneath her and the other was resting on her stomach. Their position gave her the perfect view of him, to stare and appreciate.

Dating Patrick. It seemed like a foreign thing for her to think about, that it was only going to happen in her wildest dreams. But it was reality and she was endlessly happy about it. All the confusion she felt was for nothing and it made her feel silly; but, Patrick had begged her not to worry about it as everything had worked out for the best. And he was right (as usual it seemed) because they were each other's now.

"You okay?" Patrick's voice tore her out of her dream state. She hadn't realized she'd been blatantly staring at him (but he noticed).

"Uh yeah, of course."

"Something on my face or?"

"No! Just got distracted.." Parker tried to look away as her cheeks grew pink, but Patrick tenderly brushed the side of her face so her attention would go back to him.

"By what?" he smirked.

"Maybe you."

"Maybe? Why's that?" his voice was laced with teasing tones, making the young girl squirm under him.

She could swear her face was bright red and he was just loving this. "Just thinking..."

"About what?" he cooed gently, running his fingers through some loose hair from her braid.

"I already said you, you idiot now leave me alone!" she attempted to playfully swat his hand away but his reflexes were much faster, catching her wrist.

Patrick leaned down and placed a swift kiss to her lips mumbling against them, "yeah okay."

Parker smiled against his lips, feeling her hand shake as she pushed on his firm chest, "Okay but serious question right now actually, while I'm remembering it."