Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!

"What do you mean the world is ending in three days?" Allison asked shocked at Luther who was leaning against the bar. Allison was handing out coffees that she and Charlotte had picked up on their way over. Allison handed one to Klaus who was sitting on the floor while Charlotte handed on to Diego who sat on the couch, she sat next to him and eyed his arm in the sling but decided that could wait for when they weren't talking about the end of the world.

"That's what Five said," Luther said simply, accepting his coffee from Allison.

"Little bastard didn't mention the end of the world," Klaus said his voice sounding sing-songy as he stared at the ground clearly high, he and Charlotte made eye contact before he pulled his eyes away suddenly very interested in his coffee.

"Can we trust him though, he's seemed a bit off the rails?" Allison asked before taking a sip of her coffee.

"He seemed pretty convincing," Luther said simply not feeling like he needed to work to convince his siblings. "And if he wasn't trying to stop it then those two lunatics wouldn't be after him."

"That's why they shot up the house?" Charlotte asked shooked.

"What did he say he even saw?" Diego asked leaning back on the couch.

"Um," Luther paused looking around the room. "Apparently we all fought together against whoever was responsible." He said clearly leaving out the fact that they all failed. As he started to talk about a plan but his three siblings started to slow him down.

"What exactly happened the first time around?" Klaus asked looking up at his brother.

"Isn't it obvious," Charlotte started grabbing the group's attention. "We died." She said softly looking towards Luther who nodded.

"What was that?" Allison asked sticking her head out.

"We died," Luther said louder and the group sat silently. "So let's figure out a plan." He said trying to rally his team.

"Or how about you explain this a little rather big man," Diego said with attitude. The group made their way to the bar where Allison and Charlotte had brought donuts and breakfast sandwiches.

"So is it like the house or outside the house?" Allison asked her thirtieth question along with Klaus and Diego who also had a flood of questions, Charlotte sat back waiting for Luther to get it together long enough to answer at least one.

"No not just the house like all of outside." He said slowly.

"All of outside what does that mean?" Diego asked, his words flying out of his mouth quickly.

"Uh, well," Luther mumbled over what he was trying to say. All of them naive to the two people who had just entered the room.

"Hey," a soft voice called out. "What's going on?" Vanya asked her eyes drifting over every face in front of her.

"It's a family matter," Allison explained, directed at Leonard.

"A family matter?" Vanya questioned. "So of course you couldn't bother to include me. But you could include my neighbor." She said raising a hand to point out Charlotte who put and hand on her forehead feeling a headache coming on.

"No, it's not like that," Luther said stepping in front of the girl.

"Please don't let me interrupt," Vanya said turning to leave but Allison walked after her.

"Vanya, please, I'll fill you in later when we're alone." She said standing in front of her sister. Charlotte stood glaring at the smug look Leonard had on his face and was poorly trying to hide.