Without Me - Eminem

Five laid on the ground under the rubble of the elevator, when the criminals had taken his three brothers they had missed him. He decided that his best bet would be to stay hidden till the moment was right, he had laid in the dust for a few hours as the sky grew from dark to light and then back to dark. The criminals had dispersed either to eat or sleep or get supplies. Five slowly rose from the floor and snuck over to his brothers holding up a finger to his lips to signal them not to speak. He ran over and sat on the floor on the opposite end of the pillar where he couldn't be seen.

"What are you doing?" Diego whispered harshly to his brother.

"Saving our asses, what are you doing?" Five whispered back sarcastically.

"What's the plan?" Luther asked ignoring the banter.

"I'm going to blink home get the team and come in guns blazing, Well set you free and we'll take them down." Five explained simply. Klaus rolled his eyes and Diego groaned.

"And you think that'll work?" Klaus asked doubtfully.

"It has to." Five said confidently, He stood up and clenched his fist and with a pop he was gone and standing in his bedroom. Running through the halls and yelling for all of his siblings he finally found Vanya and Ben in the entryway. "We need to get Allison and Charlotte and go save the guys." He said urgently as he gasped for breath.

"Charlotte and Allison are in 1963," Ben said simply causing Five to freeze.

"Well, what the hell are they doing there?" He asked confused and annoyed.

"They are there when John F. Kennedy is shot," Vanya said handing her brother the newspaper clipping. Five looked down at the picture and let out a sigh.

"They are there to kill John F. Kennedy." Five explain his voice full of regret. "I was supposed to do it but I left and came here the first time around. Since I never got involved in the company they must have recruited the girls to do it." He added on.

"They wouldn't," Vanya said shocked.

"Number Five, welcome back." Sir Hargreeves called as he walked down the stairs to meet his kids. "Let's go save your brothers." He added on with a confident grin.

November 21, 1963

The two women woke and got dressed in their given outfits, the silence between them was thick as they got ready. They could hear the birds, cars, and people all softly humming outside of the room. Charlotte sat on her bed as Allison got ready in the bathroom.

"How are we going to do this?" Charlotte asked more to herself but Allison still heard.

"I have an idea on that," She said as she left the bathroom. "I was thinking. If we use your powers you could shift into a different person and sot him or distract someone else while I do it." She said straightening her clothes.

"Are you hearing yourself?" Charlotte asked at her sister's coolness. "You are talking so casually about taking a man's life." She said as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"Charlie," Allison said walking over and taking her hands. "If we don't do this then the apocalypse happens and everyone we know and care for dies." She continued, Charlotte nodded and stood up.

"I have an idea on what to do, but it's gonna take some practice," Charlotte said looking towards her sister who nodded.

"Well then, let's get started," Allison said taking her sister's hand with a reassuring smile.

The two girls spent the whole day as Charlotte worked on shifting Allison into the First Lady, the plan is that as the first lady she would rumor him and Charlotte would then fire off a gun, allowing for civilians to blame the death on a shooting. By the end of the day, Charlotte was able to transform Allison for over an hour if she wasn't shifting herself. She could shift herself but then certain details about Allison, her hair would turn back or her eye color would change. The two women decided it was worth the risk and no one would question the first lady. The went to sleep that night both confident on their plans.