Mary - Big Thief

November 21, 1963

The team stood in Charlotte's and Allison's hotel room, everyone surrounding Five as Charlotte still laid asleep in his arms. The back of her head now perfectly intact but the team could see her eyes moving quickly under her eyelids. Five laid his sister on the nearby bed as the Hargreeves children looked over her.

"She'll be okay won't she?" Klaus asked his voice wavering slightly.

"She should be although she was close to death so who knows what will happen." Five responded softly.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Luther's voice was low and dark and caused all the adults to turn to face him unsure of who he was talking to.

"Luther-" Allison's voice was full of shame and her whisper could barely be heard over the sounds of people and cars outside.

"You were going to murder a man!" Luther's voice grew louder with every word. "Charlotte could die because you decided the right thing to do was kill someone!" His voice was loud over the outside noise and all the Hargreeves looked concerned between the two.

"The man causes another apocalypse! I was saving our family. This mission was more than just killing him!" Allison yelled back defending her decision.

"What more could possibly come from this?" Luther retorted, veins grew from his forehead as his body continued to fill with rage.

"It would save yours and Five's mom!" Allison yelled back.

"What? How do our moms have anything to do with this?" Five asked now stepping into the conversation.

"Not moms, mom. When the handler approached me he said that I could do this or they would kill your mom." Allison spoke now on a calm level.

"That doesn't make sense." Luther scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"You once had the body of a chimpanzee but the idea that Five and you may be twins is unbelievable?" Diego asked raising a brow and his brother who was being too stubborn. Luther paused thinking over what Diego had said before he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever don't believe me, but a new apocalypse is coming and if we don't kill JFK then we're going to be right back where we started," Allison said as she turned to Five and Diego. Before the pair could respond everyone's attention was pulled to the side of the room as Charlotte sat up a gasped.

"Damn my head hurts." She mumbled rubbing the back of her head. Klaus was quick to wrap his arms around the woman while Five, Diego, and Ben simply chuckled at the girl's comment.

"I can't believe you did that," Allison said with a sharp tone in her voice. Charlotte looked over Klaus' shoulder to eye her sister who stood there annoyed. Vanya stepped in between them knowing that another fight was about to emerge. Charlotte pulled back from Klaus hug and stood up, her legs shaking slightly as she eyed the woman from across the room.

"I did what was right." She said calmly. "This company has been trying to start an apocalypse from the moment we've known them, you had no clue if this would actually stop it or just put a new one in motion." She continued.

"If it started one Five could just come back and undo it," Allison said motioning over to Five.

"Whatever," Charlotte said as she sat next to Klaus, her hands were shaking lightly but she tucked them in her pockets so no one would notice.

"So what's the plan?" Vanya asked after the room had filled with silence for the past few minutes.

"The commission gave me the same task the day I returned home all those years ago, they approached me when you all went to Paris to complete the task. I think the job needs to get done, then we return home and take care of the other issue." Five said as he looked at each one of the adults in the room.