This is What You Came For - R3hab Remix

"Wait, hold on last time we did this we all died," Klaus said from his slumped position in his chair.

"Klaus is shockingly right. What gives us the advantage this time around?" Diego asked tossing a knife in his hand. Charlotte looked towards Luther raising a brow agreeing with the two men.

As if on cue blue lightning started over the bar with Five falling out of it on top of a briefcase. He rolled off the table as Klaus made a joke about himself being high and Allison and Luther acted like confusion parents. Five took Alison's coffee and drank the whole thing.

"So the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save the world, is well, us." He said grimly. "To give us a fighting chance I've come back with a lead." He said holding up a piece of paper. "I know who starts the apocalypse." Allison reached out taking the paper from him and read the name out loud.

"Harold Jenkins." She said with a questioning tone. Both Diego and Charlotte walked around the bar to look at the paper.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked looking up at Five.

"I'm sorry am I the only one who thinks this is a bit crazy?" Charlotte asked finally speaking up.

"I agree how do you even know about whoever this guy is?" Allison asked Five agreeing with Charlotte.

"Harold Jenkins." He said referring to the man Allison asked about. "You know the lunatics that attacked the house?"

"Oh yeah, I think I remember those guys," Klaus said sarcastically rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk," Diego added one sarcastically.

"How could I forget with the two bullet shaped scars in my leg," Charlotte added on to the joke with a sour smile.

"They were sent by my former employer to stop me from stopping the end of the world." Five said ignoring the childish banter. "They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen, happens. I went to their headquarters and stopped this message from getting to said lunatics." Five explained further leaving everyone overwhelmed and confused. The room erupted with questions or just backhanded comments. Charlotte walked over to the bar to grab her coffee when a strong headache washed over her making her winced.

"You alright?" Luther asked eyeing the small woman, she nodded with a tight smile putting the coffee down and turning back to face Five.

Klaus eyed her with worry but his mind was overwhelmed with the sensation that his skin was on fire. Rolling her eyes Charlotte became a cat, stretching out and walking around the bar. She jumped on to the tabletop and sat down looking at the people around her.

"So strange," Diego said eyeing the cat on the table but Charlotte ignored his comment allowing another wave of heat to rush over her becoming herself again. She sat on the edge of the bar her feet dangling off the edge.

"If I suppress it for too long I get migraines." She explained simply to the two brothers that were looking at her with confusion. They nodded and dismissed the odd action. As everyone left the room Charlotte followed after Klaus but as she called his name he didn't answer but rather closed his bedroom door.

"Klaus, please talk to me." She begged through the door when a few minutes passed by and it seemed as though he wasn't answering anytime soon. She sat on the floor leaning her back against his door. "Look I understand that losing someone is hard and I'm not asking for you to get over it, I'm just asking for you to talk to me about it." She said more to herself than to him since she figured that he wasn't really listening. He opened the door causing Charlotte to fall on the ground. She looked up at him and saw that he was carrying a rope.