chapter 4 : just a thought

Hoseok~

As we started driving towards Yoongi's house I felt tired from all the tears that I shed and from what happened. The last thing I saw was Yoongi.....shedding a tear clear as the ocean. But my eyes closed and saw pitch black.

Yoongi~
Why am i crying? Stupid ass don't cry. why are you even crying? Just don't think. Why is it so quiet? You know I'm going to ask Hoseok if he's hungry.

"Hoseok?"  

Yoongi silently waited for a response as he kept driving.

Hmm. He must have fell asleep. 

Ah panda express.. I'm sure he'll love some of that. 

Yoongi then pulled up to the panda express parking lot and went inside the small building. Leaving Hoseok alone.

-15 minutes later-

"Anything else?"  said the young female with a bright smile
"Yeah can i have a cup?"
"Sure sir!"
"Anything else?"
"...nope that's all.."
"Okay that'll be $21.78"
"Here keep the change"
Yoongi said as he gave the young girl a 50 dollar bill.

God what has gotten into me? That was a 50!

Yoongi then walked up towards the soda machine (a/n: idk what they're called ok? 😂) and filled the cup with some ice and poured in sprite. Sprite for my sunshine. Soon he got his drink and his bag of panda express and left. As Yoongi got into the car he saw Hoseok still sleeping. God...he's so cute..he's the cutest thing this world could have to offer...Yoongi then set down everything and started driving again. And this time , home.

Hoseok~
"Haha Yoongi very funny"
"Hoseok it wouldn't be called truth or dare for no reason"
"Wait...Yoongi?"
"Yes...Hoseok I like you actually scratch that I LOVE you Jung Hoseok I could scream it to the world!"
I started to cry tears of joy because I knew he loved me and that I loved him.
"I-I love you too..."
Then Hoseok smashed his cherry lips into Yoongi's sugar Blossom lips
It was like something he's never tried before...it was out of this world! It felt as if they were in heaven
Meanwhile in the real world Hoseok just smiled while he was dreaming.

Yoongi~
We're home.

a/n : sorry guys it's 1:02 am rn and i need some sleep like i have school ugh. ship. i'll work on some of chapter 5 tomorrow hope y'all kinda enjoyed i mean im trying my best here eventually the rest of bts will come to play ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ but for now just wait luv ya bye ❤💜

a/n 091619 : I was trying a different povs so if at times around the story it sounds weird, forgive me.