chapter 13 : rain

Hoseok~
Soon Hoseok and Yoongi got home but Hoseok came back home and immediately went to his room. He could tell that Yoongi wanted to tell him something but he just ignored him feeling too hurt.
I need to get out of here.
I need to leave.
I'm sorry yoongi but I don't feel right not right now especially not in this place.....
Hoseok then decided to call Jin.
📞hello? Sunshine are you okay?
📞 No...eomma can I come over? Like...I really need to talk....
📞of course Hoseok! Anything for my sweet child...
📞okay then I'll be there as fast as I can
📞okay drive safely...

-call ended-

Soon Hoseok walked out of his room and saw yoongi in the living room sitting on the couch. Hoseok then started walking faster hoping Yoongi wouldn't ask questions.
"Where are you going?"
"Why would you care?"
"Hoseok I care about you! What do you mean I wouldn't care?"
"You never cared for me or anyone, it doesn't even matter okay? I'm leaving and that's final."
"....okay...."
Yoongi then looked at hoseok with disbelief soon hoseok left yoongi in disbelief and felt guilty for hurting yoongi's feelings.
It's not like he ever cared for my feelings it's not like I was ever something or someone to him it's not like I ever-
Soon Hoseok's train of thoughts stopped when he heard honking. He realized he was already in the parking lot on the edge of getting runned over.
"MOVE OUT THE WAY BITCH! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M DRIVING?"
Hoseok then snapped having no time for these types of things.
"How about you just mind your own shit huh? Can't you see I'm walking?"
The driver then stayed quiet and waited for hoseok to move. Hoseok then walked towards his car and opened his car door and got in and started up his car. As he did so he saw the dark clouds in the sky pour rain he then remembered something.
Yoongi loves rain...he would always look out the window or just go outside and stand there just watching each droplet fall.
Hoseok then started driving to Jin's home hoping it would all just be alright.
I just wonder why he still cares.
I wonder why he got with him in the first place.
I have no idea why or how or if he really loves him...
what was I to him what am I?
Hoseok then parked in Jin's driveway and opened his car door.
I hope...I just hope...everything can go alright....
Hoseok then knocked on the door as the door the opened he saw Jin with a welcoming smile and then hugged him and told him to come in.
"Come in it's raining outside"
"So why did you come so suddenly?"
"...I-I j-just need to k-know why..."
Hoseok the started crying silently into his hands and then felt the comfort of Jin hugging him and telling him to sit down.
"Hey sunshine don't cry it makes me sad seeing you like this...you want me to get you something?"
"N-no it's f-fine..."
Hoseok then sat down and tried wiping his tears away.
"Sunshine what happened?"
"...Yoongi..."
"What did he do? I'LL BEAT HIM UP FOR YOU! DID HE HURT YOU?! TELL ME! I'M SORRY BUT IF HE HURT YOU HE HAS TO DEAL WITH ME!"
"...Don't do that it's not a good idea but I guess you could say he did hurt me..."
"HOSEOK YOU'RE TOO NICE I'M NOT BEATING HIM UP BECAUSE OF YOU!"
"Wait he- WHAT?!"
"I thought you may have known but he...he got a boyfriend....that day...he told me he 'surprised me' "
"He WHAT. okay okay what the fuck? He.Got.a.boyfriend."
"Yeah...and that day I was going to confess to him like you said...but he brought his 'boyfriend' over and that's when I wanted to cry when I felt heartbroken..."
"...poor sunshine...I-I'm sorry..."
"For what?"
"For knowing...."
"Knowing what?"
"Hobi don't get mad at me but that night you found out I already knew...but I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not that's why I asked you to confess to him..."
Jin then started crying but Hoseok just looked at him in disbelief he then got angry at him knowing that he already knew about the whole thing.
"What the actual fuck Jin? You knew and you didn't tell me ANYTHING? You let me get hurt you let him...UGH!"
Jin just kept trying to talk and explain everything but hoseok didn't let him.
"When I just thought this day could get worse? You come to ME saying YOU already knew? What the fuck?"
"HOSEOK I was going to tell you! But either way YOU would have suffered! And then I would have still felt bad!"
"Well thanks a lot I think I would have liked to suffer BEFORE the whole confession...."
Hoseok then started tearing up and started walking out the door.
"Wait! Hoseok I'm sorry I really am I feel like shit for not telling you! It's fine if you don't want to forgive me I can understand why..."
"...Look Jin I'll think about it but right now my heart is already in pieces and there's too much going on okay?"
"...take care..."
Jin then closed the door and Hoseok cried on his way home knowing how betrayed he felt how everything and everyone how his world was being destroyed right before his eyes.
Why Jin? Why out of all people it's you the one I trusted most decided to turn on me?
Why Yoongi?
Why me?
Hoseok then got home and had a mental break down right at the door.
Yoongi then came over him and hugged him.
"Hoseok I know you're not okay I know you're crying because someone hurt you..."
Hoseok then wanted to shove yoongi off of him but he had no strength in him at least not at the moment.
"G-get off Y-yoongi I-I'm fine..."
"Stop lying to everyone Hoseok you know I know you're not okay..."
"Yoongi I s-said g-get off of me!"
Hoseok then shoved Yoongi off him and looked over at him. He then felt regret and felt like a mess from this whole situation.
"I-I'm sorry but I should really disappear from everyone's lives especially yours yoongi..."
Hoseok then stood up and went to his room and closed the door behind him.
Meanwhile Yoongi just started crying at the thought that Hoseok wasn't the same and that something was affecting him but didn't know what.
What's happening to him?
Why can't he just be same?
Why right now?
Why can't I help?

Darkness can only describe this situation...

A/n: I can't- sjkwowksjdjw I just...I-I
CRYSTAL SNOW ISN'T HELPING.
take care also I love you u nice keep going 💕