chapter 29 : coming back

Jimin~

knock, knock, knock

Jimin woke up to the sound of knocks at the door as he silently got up trying not to wake up Hoseok.

knock, knock, knock 

Jimin then opened the door to see someone unexpected.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin said as he slowly started to frown as he realized what was going on.

"You're here f-for him, aren't y-you?"

"And so what if I am?" Yoongi said as he started to get frustrated.

"You're not having him! He's mine now! he loves me Yoongi! me!"

Yoongi then punched Jimin's face, making him fall against the door frame.

"How can you fucking say that? You treat him as if he's some sort of object! You're sick, you know that?" 

Jimin then regained his balance as he pushed Yoongi back on to the stairs making him tumble onto the concrete.  Jimin then started kicking Yoongi as he was still on the ground.

Yoongi curled up into a ball as he rolled away from Jimin's kicks and started a fight against him. 

Luckily Jimin's vacation home had no neighbors, so a fight could easily go down without the cops getting involved.

"WHAT IS GOING ON !?" Hoseok yelled, making the two boys stop their fighting. 

"Hoseokie!" Jimin said as he started running towards Hoseok with open arms, as he then hugged Hoseok with fake tears running down his face.

Hoseok immediately pulled Jimin away from their hug as he was confused on what was happening.

"Don't hug me. Me and you need to have a talk." Hoseok said in a pissed off manner.

 "And you." Hoseok said pointing a finger at Yoongi.

"I told you I didn't want to see you anymore! You hurt me Yoongi! I told you, yet you ignored me." Hoseok sighed as he pulled Jimin back inside closing the door behind him.

Yoongi stayed outside as he sat against the driveway.

"Fucking Idiot."

~

Hoseok~

Hoseok started crying as Jimin sat down, Jimin watched his boyfriend cry as he knew he didn't want him right now.

"I never wanted this to happen yet it does..."  Hoseok said in an angered tone.

Hoseok sat down as he looked at Jimin's shinning eyes.

"I-I didn't deserve you in the first place...and You didn't deserve me." Hoseok then dropped his gaze as he started thinking about his feelings for Yoongi.

"W-what do you m-mean?" Jimin said as he frowned.

"Jimin, I really am sorry....I-I didn't want to use you like this! I hate myself so much for doing this to you! y-you loved me so much...yet I ruined it all...I never truly loved you Jimin...I-I just wanted to see you smile! see you happy! Yet my feelings, my fucking feelings, kept me from actually loving you, I thought that I was ready for a relationship, ready to move on, ready to love someone else. But I realized that I still had feelings for someone else. I-I need to move on from this....I need to confront my feelings...and for that I need time, but I need to be honest with you, I really don't want to keep hurting you my sweet Jiminie..."

"But I have to break up with you." Hoseok said as he held Jimin's hands as he looked at his tearful face.

"...I-I'm sorry I kept you from being happy..." Jimin said, tightening his grip around Hoseok's hands.

"...but w-who is it...." Jimin glared at Hoseok.

"...I-It's Yoongi..." 

As Jimin heard who he really loved, his heart shattered into a million pieces. 

"w-what?" he said as he felt both sadness and anger rising in his throat. 

"I'm s-sorry...I shouldn't have hurt you...but I did anyways...."

Hoseok slipped his hands away from Jimin's grip as he stood up and left his home. Hoseok left dissatisfied but knew he couldn't keep hurting someone he truly didn't love.

~

Hoseok stated walking away from Jimin's house ignoring the fact that Yoongi was still sitting outside Jimin's driveway.

I need time. Please. Don't follow me...I'll find a way to get back home. One that doesn't involve you in the process.

"Hoseok!" 

Hoseok kept walking faster.

I don't need you.

"Hoseok! Wait up!" 

Hoseok started to run. 

I said I DON'T NEED YOU!

"HOSEOK!" 

Hoseok then felt a grip around his wrist as he turned around and saw the person he fell in love with.

"I don't need you okay?! Leave me alone Yoongi. I'll find a way to get back home." Hoseok said with no expression.

"Please, Let me help you for once in your goddamn life Hoseok!" 

...

"fine. but with one condition."

"What is that?"

"Don't talk to me."

~

On the plane back home Yoongi noticed that Hoseok immediately fell asleep, but what made him uneasy was how tired Hoseok looked before, and how he had band-aids over his wrist.

Does he-? No...my Hoseok would never....but then again he's been keeping things from me lately...

Yoongi also decided to take a nap brushing off the fact that something was indeed wrong with Hoseok.

~

4:26 am // the night before 

Hoseok got up feeling suffocated as he woke up from a nightmare. His bad thoughts came rushing in again as he felt his head banging with pressure. 

Hoseok went back to the kitchen as he used the knife he did earlier once more this time making more cuts. 

Hoseok could feel his depression loom over him like it did all those years ago, it truly never went away he thought.

Hoseok stepped inside his apartment room like he used to, just this time it felt different.

It was all empty, except one suitcase filled with clothes. 

He decided he would pick up the rest of his clothes later as he still had the spare key to Jimin's house.

But for now he was glad to be back and decided to sleep off all the days he stayed up thinking. 

He was hoping he'd fall asleep before Yoongi could even barge in.

A/N : sorry for this making this trash. but i'll try to make the next chapter better. 

you nice keep going.

this chapter has not been edited