chapter 9 : stay

A/n : i may actually try to write from people's POV it's something new so I'm not sure I'm going to be doing it all the time I may just be switching on that from time to time.

Hoseok~
It feels cold...
I woke up to sunshine in my face as soon as I opened my eyes I saw that yoongi wasn't by my side anymore like he had the night before. I stood up and started looking for yoongi.
"yoongi!"
"Yoongi?"
"Lil' meow meow!"
As Hoseok was looking around for yoongi he stepped inside the kitchen to find a note on the table with his name on it.
Hoseok huh. I guess it's for me.

Dear hoseok,
Sorry that I left without your concent you just looked so peaceful when your sleeping and I didn't want to disturb you please stay at home I don't want you to get hurt

- M.Y

He's such a carring guy. I really don't want to loose him...
"Hmm...I guess he went to work..."
"Well in that case let me see what I can do in a cast."
"Oh I know I can-"
Hoseok thought of dancing but then reminded himself he had a broken ankle.
"...well...I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! UGH! I'M SO STUPID."
Hoseok then started banging his head against the kitchen wall.
"Why did I break my ankle? I swear I'm too stupid like UGH. Now can't go anywhere or see anyone I can't even see yoongi...."
"Wait."
"DID JIN GO TO WORK TODAY?!"
Hoseok then started dialing Jin's number to see if he wasn't at work hoping he didn't go because he was really drunk the night before.
"Come on jin pick up I need you..."
📞 hello?
📞 JIN! mother. Can you come over? Please tell me you're not at work...
📞 of course not sunshine I was really drunk yesterday and I called in sick...
📞 okay that's great but can you come over?
📞 sure hobi anything for you I mean you probably feel all lonely without your baby around I mean joonie over here left for work so did the others so It's just me and you...
📞 thank you jin you're the best
📞 okay sunshine see you in 20
-call ended-

20 mins later...

Hoseok then heard a knock at the door and then got up to open the door and was greeted with a big hug.
"SUNSHINE! how are you sweetie? I missed you! Soooo? What's the tea?"
Hoseok then closed the door behind him and then sat on the couch.
"I'm too gay..."
"What why? you gotta tell your mother"
"Well...I want to tell yoongi that I like him but like I don't know how! Like every time I try I just..."
"Well hobi you gotta tell him today."
"TODAY?"
"yup."
"But like-"
Hoseok then got inturupted by Jin giving him the death stare.
"Sunshine...that's what love is about telling the other person you like them and so you two can fly thogether and go where you never thought you could with them. You gotta tell him you love him..."
"But...its so hard to tell someone you have feelings..."
"I know it's hard but how do you think me and your 'father' got together. How do you think Jungkook and Tae got together? Because they told we told each other our feelings"
"But what if he doesn't have those feelings..."
"Well you can find someone else and hope for the best because out of like billions of people you'll find that one there isn't just that one you know?"
"But what if the one I want is...him?"
"Well tell him your feelings sunshine...I don't think he'll reject you."
"But-"
"No buts you're going to confess to him right after he comes back from work okay?"
"...okay..."
"Okay! you wanna get some ice cream?"
"Sure..."
"Cheer up I bet he's gonna say yes"
"Sure as if."
"Hey aren't you supposed to be J HOPE?"
"Pff"
Hoseok then playfully punched jin on the shoulder and laughed.
"Ow! That hurt..."
"Sorry..."
"Don't worry let's go get Ice cream..."

A/n : sorry guys for the short chapter I've been lazy these days and have felt really tired especially since spring break is tomorrow so probably the next update will be on Wednesday so yup. Luv ya 💛🙌☀