chapter 21 : Two sides

Yoongi~

It became a routine for Yoongi to come back sore from all the forced sex and coming back late at night. Sometimes not coming back until a few days passed. But he taught himself to say it was because he loved him when in reality he would stay up nights wondering if it was really love or just another illusion. He just couldn't feel anything anymore.

Now that I think about it...when was the last time I smiled? Or been happy in that case. No. Yoongi remember you're always happy when you're with him. He loves you and you love him remember?
But I didn't want this. Yes you do Yoongi. He's your true love. He's my true love.

Yoongi was then interrupted by a knock on his bedroom door. He then pretended to be sleeping when he heard a voice.

"Yoongi please open up...I know you're awake. I'm no fool and I know you're awake."

Yoongi then stood up and opened his bedroom door as he walked back to lay down on his bed.

"Hey...how was your um...night?"
Yoongi then gave Hoseok a glare before covering his face with his blanket.

"Great. Best time of my life. Didn't get any sleep but it was great!"

Hoseok heard the sarcasm in Yoongi's voice, he tried scooting Yoongi to a side so he could lay next to him.

"What are you doing?"
"Trying to lay down. Now move."

The blanket creature made room for Hoseok so he could lay down and didn't say a word.

"Hey Yoongi."

"Yes, Hoseok?"

"Can you stop being a blanket creature?"

Yoongi then popped his head out of the blanket he was wrapped in and gave an offended stare to Hoseok.

"Excuse me what? I am not a blanket creature!"

"Awww does lil' meow meow hate being a lil' blanket creature?"

Yoongi then pouted at Hoseok before covering his face with his blanket once more.

"Hey! Who said you could cover your face?"

Hoseok removed the blanket that was sitting on top of Yoongi's face just to reveal a gummy laugh.

"Awww look at that gummy smile!", Said Hoseok in a teasing voice as he pinched Yoongi's cheeks while laughing.

"Stop it! It hurts!" said Yoongi as he laughed and slapped away Hoseok's hands from his cheeks.

"Does lil' meow meow not like his cheeks being pinched?"
Said Hoseok as he tried pinching Yoongi's cheeks once more.

"No! Get away from me you pinchy crab!", Yoongi then once more slapped Hoseok's hands away from his cheeks, stopping his teasing.

"You know Yoongi. You're adorable when you smile. I think that's maybe a reason Jae-jin likes you so much.",
Said Hoseok as he faced the ceiling, closing his eyes.

If only you knew that he only wanted my body. Not me not- no. He does love me for who I am. Stop being stupid.

Yoongi then gave Hoseok a small smile and covered his face back up with his blanket.

"I guess. I- Hoseok? Do you want to go somewhere today? Just like when we were little? I would always ask you if there was anywhere you'd like to go...you'd always say Seoul. And I'd always say I'll take you where ever you'd like as long as we're together and right after I'd hug you and shower you with little kisses and you'd giggle your cares away. Just like the old days. But this time we are in Seoul so where in Seoul or where..."