chapter 18 : Café

Hoseok ~

Hoseok woke up that same morning just to find the boy that was next to him gone.

I already know why he's gone....its not like he'll ever stay....

Hoseok picked up his phone from his night stand and then gently tapped the screen on his phone screen revealing that he had a missed call from namjoon.

I wonder why he would be calling...

-calling namjoon-

📞 oh hey! You finally picked up!
📞 Sorry it's just that I was asleep and you know...so? why were you calling?
📞 I just wanted to ask if you would like to meet up at the rosé cafe later
📞 I mean sure! I really need someone to talk to anyways....
📞 don't worry I'm always here for you hoseok and you know that.
📞 thanks Namjoon you're the best...
📞 so do you want me to pick you up in around 20 minutes?
📞 yeah if that's okay with you....
📞okay be there in 20 get ready okay?
📞okay.

- call ended -

Hoseok then got out of his bed and headed into the shower taking every peice of clothing off of him and stepping into the shower feeling the cold water cover his whole body.

This feels nice...Even through everything this is the only thing that feels nice.

Once Hoseok finished showering he got out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around his waist. He then stepped out of his bathroom and opened his closet door to pick out what he would be wearing for his day out.

I mean I could just wear the casual buttoned up shirt and some jeans....
Hoseok found his navy blue shirt and slipped the buttoned shirt off the clothes hanger and layed the shirt gently down on his bed.
He then went to his drawer pulled out a pair of fresh new jeans he bought the other day.

I forgot I bought these jeans...

Hoseok then started getting ready for his "date" with namjoon when he heard his phone vibrate and give off a little ding.

who must that be?

Message from : Yoongi 💝

I should really change his name...

_____________

Yoongi 💝 : hey are you free?

Hoseok : why do you ask?

Yoongi 💝 : because...

Hoseok : ....I'm sorry yoongi but I already have plans with someone....

Yoongi 💝 : with who?

Hoseok : what? Are you going to kill them?

Yoongi 💝 : hoseok why would I do that.

Hoseok : yoongi I know you're capable of doing that.

Yoongi 💝 : but I wouldn't so who is it?

Hoseok : namjoon. Now I gotta go he's waiting for me.

Yoongi 💝 : hoseok...
[ read at 11: 24 am ]

Yoongi 💝 : I want to leave...please...
[ message not sent. Try again. ]

Hoseok walked out of his apartment door as he read the last message yoongi had sent him.

Hoseok? Really. That's his last remark? You know what I'm going to enjoy myself with namjoon I don't need him just like he doesn't need me. What even was yesterday? Probably just another dream. Yes. Another dream. I'll just pretend he is another dream.