Chapter 27: alone

Yoongi~

Yoongi felt alone the week after he came back home from his recovery.

Namjin had left to a vacation in the Bahamas since Jin's cooking was so good he was invited to be a special guest cooking at the best known restaurant in the Bahamas, 'the twilight' ,While also being broadcasted on national television. It all sounded too much for Yoongi, but heck if Jin really wanted that, then he'd be happy to support the guy. But right before they left, they gave Yoongi a wrapped present. He didn't know why they gave him such a thing but he just put it aside not wanting to open the gift yet.

Jae-Jin at the moment was too busy at "work" to drop everything and go spend time with Yoongi saying that "You're just too needy Yoongi, I'll call you when I'm free" so far he's  probably just been spending that free time at a bar probably getting wasted.
It's been a week. He hadn't called Yoongi.

Must be working really hard, huh Jae-jin?

Meanwhile the week before, when he was barely released from the hospital, he felt like the apartment was emptier. Oh, how his instincts were indeed right. When he tried finding Hoseok in his room all he saw was a letter sitting on top of an empty bed, all of Hoseok's belongings were gone. Yoongi didn't even bother reading the letter and just ripped it in tiny pieces only for him to just fall onto his knees and cry. He knew he probably moved in with Jimin.

Good for him.

Might as well try to buy my old house back.

He didn't.
He just kept the room next to his bedroom empty just in case Hoseok decided to come back.
Yoongi held on to just a grain of hope.

Hope...pff...as if he'll come running back.

Yoongi just needed time.

Jungkook really wanted to hang out with Yoongi, knowing that he really needed to be taken out somewhere to take his mind off of all the drama he's experienced. But his hectic schedule for 3 jobs kept him from making those plans. Jungkook felt guilty so he sent taehyung to take him a small bunny plushie he had bought at K-mart.

Taehyung on the other hand was focusing on his art and thinking of how to make a masterpiece that will earn him a load of money, You'd be surprised at how much and how many people would pay for Taehyung's masterpieces.

The only time Yoongi got to see the guy was when Jungkook sent him over to leave him an apology gift. He stayed for a bit curing his loneliness for a while but sadly Taehyung had to get ready in 6 hours for his flight to Japan informing him that he was going over for a week to visit his parents.

(A/n : just a little backstory tae's parents used to live in S.K but moved to Japan as they saw it more peaceful over there.)

Had yoongi broken up with Jae-Jin?

No.

Was he afraid to do so?

Yes.

~

Yoongi stared at his ceiling like he's done every other day. It was almost like the ceiling was his new companion.

"At least you won't leave me, right ceiling?"

Yoongi chuckled.

"Oh, who am I kidding. I'm talking to a ceiling for christ's sake."

Yoongi then got up from his bed and went into his closet looking for something to wear for his day alone.

I can't believe I'm going out on my own. Without anyone. I mean I usually go out with Hoseok or just go out to look for places Hoseok and me can go to.