chapter 5 : okay

Yoongi~

We're home...well mine....
Yoongi parked his car and opened his house door. Then went back and opened the backseat of his car. He then picked up Hoseok and started walking towards his house door.
"Yoongi ?" Hoseok finally woke up from his sleep. His hair was all messed up which Yoongi thought looked cute on him. 
"W-where are we?" Hoseok said as he hadn't adjusted to the light outside just yet.
"At my house." Yoongi then gave Hoseok a small smile signaling that it'll be okay.
"Yoongi?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you."
Thank you? Yoongi thought. 

He didn't know why Hoseok was thanking him for he hasn't really taken him to a hospital probably causing him more pain he thought to himself. 

I'm not helping you am I?

-

Yoongi then sat Hoseok at the table and brought in the food he had bought.
"Panda express?"
"Yup, here you go"
Hoseok then stared at what he was being given.
"For me?"
"Yes for you, who else? Now eat up we need to get you take you doctor."

Hoseok~
He's the only doctor I need.
Hoseok thought as he ate the panda express Yoongi had bought him. 

God he's so nice, I wonder what i'll do without him.

"Here, have some." Yoongi said as he passed Hoseok the cup in his hand
"What type is it?"
"Sprite. duh."
"Awww.....thanks...."

Damn, he's really thoughtful I wish i could tell him how grateful I am for him. Ugh. jekwosnwkkdnnekawop.

" Hey Yoongi, thanks for everything you....you really are a great person I really don't know what I'd do without you..."
There was a long moment of silence until Yoongi said something.
"Yeah...me neither....you're my sunshine you know that?"

My sunshine. CALM DOWN HOSEOK. CALM.DOWN. I'm his sunshine really?!
oh my Cheez-its.

Hoseok then took Yoongi's hand and held it between his fingers.
"Thank you, Really....oh and Yoongi? Your the sugar in my tea..." Hoseok then finished it off with a little giggle.

Yoongi~
I'm his sugar...his
Sweet sunshine boy I really want you to be mine but that's not possible because I'm a ferocious bear while your a soft butterfly soaring high above me and I'll never be able to fly like you...above it all...and all i'll do to you is crush you to bits...

Then they just spent the rest of their time eating lunch silently and holding hands together never letting go of each others grip.
"let's leave..."
"Okay..."

His hand felt so smooth and soft against me it almost felt natural. I wish he'd never let go of me. I hope we can one day stay like this forever. Holding hands , and never let go of each other.
Soon Yoongi picked up Hoseok again and carried him into his car.
"Okay?"
"Okay."
He started up the car and turned on the radio

Bazzi - mine

Fuck.

(A/n : soooo what'd you think? yeah short and boring but i tried okay! I can never write fan fiction...
ヽ('ー`)┌
but ya know i just do this for fun because i'd like to see what i can do also thank you to my friends who want to help me later on in the story really i appreciate it 💜 have a good day AND SPRITE! 😂) also i was listening to bad liar by imagine dragons it infires me to make a part of this fanfic 👌