chapter 22 : Date

Yoongi~

Yoongi stared out the window staring at the blue sky above them. Just waiting for his "surprise".

Then he realized that the car came to a stop, parking in what seemed to be a bar.

"We're here." Said Jae-Jin stepping out of his tesla.

Yoongi wasn't much of a drinker but he couldn't do anything over whatever Jae-Jin wanted.

"We're at a bar?" Said Yoongi looking over Jae-Jin who seemed excited to enter the place.

"Yes! I mean you like drinking also don't you? I mean I love it. You do drink right?"

Yoongi then gave Jae-Jin a blank stare and looked away.

"Not really...and don't you think it's a bit early to be drinking?"

Jae-Jin looked at Yoongi with a serious face and held his face in his hand.

"Look here. Yoongi, I don't think it's too early to be drinking so don't tell me what to do. On the other hand be grateful that you have a boyfriend like me. We're going to have fun, trust me."

Jae-Jin then let go of Yoongi's face and walked into the bar. Yoongi following behind him. As Yoongi entered the bar he found that it was crowded with people he thought would be here at night but was shown wrong.

The couple then sat at a table waiting to order something.

"Hello sir, what would you like to be served?" Said the waitress looking miserable to be working at a bar.

"Can you bring me four bottles of beer and a cup of tequila?"

"Coming right up sir." the waitress then made her way behind the bar and started getting their drinks.

~

Yoongi didn't want to be at a bar and less with Jae-jin. He just wanted to go somewhere peaceful or get away from it all. As Yoongi thought he just kept playing with the bottle of beer Jae-Jin had gaven him to drink. Jae-Jin on the other hand had already finished 8 bottles.

"Yoongi. Why haven't you drank your fucking beer?" Said Jae-Jin as he snatched Yoongi's beer bottle.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm just not thirsty."
Yoongi said as he stood up. Jae-Jin then grasped Yoongi's arm and looked at him with drunk eyes.

"Now where do you think your going? Hm?"

"To the fucking bathroom? Where the fuck else Jae-Jin?"

Jae-Jin then threw his beer at his boyfriend slapping him in the face.

"Now don't you dare speak to me like that you fucking bitch. Remember who owns you." Said Jae-Jin loud enough for the whole bar to hear.

Yoongi angrily stomped towards the bathroom with tears in his eyes.

Fucking Bitch. Those words repeated in Yoongi's head along with other names that he countlessly had been named to be like a broken record.

Yoongi then splashed water in his face making him feel a bit better. He then pulled out his phone to see that it was already 5pm.

Five already? I thought he said he had plans that didn't include me. Oh well, I guess alcohol does make you forget things.

Yoongi then splashed himself one last time with water before heading out again.

Yoongi was shocked to see his so called "boyfriend" fighting against someone he couldn't clearly make out.

"BACK OFF MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Said Jae-Jin holding onto the person's shirt.