Chapter 10 : Ice cream

"Vanilla if you will."
"Anything else?"
"Nope."
Hoseok and Jin were at 'sprinkles' for their Ice cream. Hoseok thought it was ironic for an ice cream place to be called 'sprinkles' but he didn't mind.
"What flavor did you get?" Hoseok asked as he looked outside the window.
"Plain and simple." Jin responded.
"Vanilla?"
"Yeah. You know me just plain and simple."
"Well I like getting rainbow sherbet , it's like me, all gay and shit."
Jin then let out a chuckle and stood from his chair to get his ice cream.
"Haha...I can see how rainbow sherbet can represent you."
As Hoseok was waiting he looked outside through the window once again and saw a person that looked a lot like Yoongi.
"Hoseok? Are you okay?" Jin said waving his hand n front of Hoseok's face.
Hoseok then snapped out of his train of thoughts and looked back at Jin.
"Yeah I thought...I..."
"What?"
"....I thought I saw Yoongi...but it must be my imagination or something..."
"Sunshine don't worry I bet it was someone else."
"Yeah I guess you're right..."
"Okay let's go. You wanna go shopping?"
"Sure."
Soon both boys left the store and got into Jin's car.
"Jin."
"Yes?"
"Do you really think he'll accept me?"
"Accept you? He'll LOVE YOU! I mean he's bisexual and like you're like his eternal sunshine, I mean Hoseok have you seen the way he acts around you? Yoongi almost doesn't like anyone like literally."
"So is that?"
"Is a Yes. Now stop worrying and let's go to the mall! you can buy some clothes there if you know what I mean ;) "
"STOP IT!"
soon Hoseok felt himself get hot and covered his face.
"Haha I was joking. Unless you want to get steamy."
"STOP MAKING THIS SO AWKWARD!!!" Hoseok said as he buried his face in his hands.
"Haha I'm sorry it's just it's so adorable how you get mad."
"Shut up and make your way to the mall."

-15 mins later-

"We're here!"
"Finally!"
Soon Hoseok and Jin entered the mall and were greeted with a blast of cool air.
"It's a little cold in here don't you think?"
"Nah I think it's just fine."
"Well easy for you to say, your mother here doesn't have a sweater like you"
"Well that's not my fault."
"Well. Meet you here in an hour?"
"Yup."
Soon Hoseok started walking around the mall and saw the academy shinning in bright red letters.
Hmm seems like an interesting place to visit.
Wow this place has a lot of clothes to keep me here for hours...
Soon Hoseok found himself trying on clothes he liked and didn't see how fast time was passing right by him.
Hmm I think that's enough clothes to bring back home...I wonder what time is it...
Hoseok then checked his phone and saw that it was over an hour and saw a lot of missed calls from Jin.
Shit. I should really get going...
Soon Hoseok got out of the store with 6 bags of clothes in hand. When he got out he then saw a blue haired boy that looked a lot like Yoongi.
Is that?...no I don't think so...damn it Hoseok snap out of it! That can't be Yoongi you know he doesn't like shopping unless you bribe him.
"THERE YOU ARE! I've been looking for you all over the place! I was worried something happened to you! What happened? Are you okay?"
It took a while for Hoseok to process what just happened and only managed to get a few words out.
"Y-yeah I'm okay..."
"Are you sure? It looks like you just saw the girl from the rings movie that come out of the TV"
"It's just...I thought I saw..."
"....I think you're just over thinking things. Come, I think we should leave already it's 6:45 and I haven't made dinner..."
"Come to think of it...me neither..."

-- 15 minutes later --

"See you tomorrow?"
"See you tomorrow."
"Also Jin."
"Yes?"
"Thank you."
"Thank you too I guess..."
Soon Hoseok walked up the stairs to his apartment building and opened his apartment door and set down his shopping bags.
I should call Yoongi and see if he wants to come over for dinner...I hope he says yes...I mean Jin wants me to confess to him today...But I'm not sure if I'm ready...

-calling Yoongi-
📞hey Hobi!
📞hey...
📞are you okay? You sound exhausted...
📞yeah I'm fine...hey do you think you can come over today for dinner?
📞hell yeah! Also do you don't mind if I bring over a surprise do you?
📞No! Not at all!
📞okay then I'll be over once I'm done with work.
📞...okay bye...
📞Bye!
.. -call ended- ..

I wonder what is or who is the surprise...

A/n : guys I'm not dead but it's just I'm getting lazy when it comes to updating things and yes it's a bad habit of mine especially because I'm on spring break oof. But I'll probably be updating on friday or Saturday. Luv ya 🔔💞 (sorry this chapter is short)