---

Hello there reader!

You may be wondering why you're here.

Well you've technically reached the end of 'feelings'. Yeah, I know that it's not completed but I'm just done with continuing a story that I don't have passion for anymore. I'll rewrite the whole ff later in the future and give this story a true ending but for now I quit writing this ff.

But don't worry! I'll still have this ff up on my page for people who want to read and re-read this! Just keep in mind that I won't be updating this anymore until I'm ready to come back to it.

It's disappointing that I decided to quit writing 'feelings' but I think it's for the best. But I am creating a new story that I'd like to think will be more developed than 'feelings', don't worry it's also going to be a sope fan fiction.
I know some of you guys really wanted to know what would happen next and I'm sorry to disappoint with this note...

Btw my new ff will probably end up being called 'Retro'. (More details will be released in may!)

Again, sorry to disappoint you guys so much...My mental health is also to blame... but I'm doing better now :) don't worry I'm not depressed or anything...just don't worry about it :D

Anyways, thank you for your love support and like always...

You're nice keep going :3 ~ <3

~see you back in may for the release of 'Retro' 💝

Ever need to talk to someone or just want to get to know me better and what's to come? Then follow me on Instagram!

@ i_hate_snakeu_bts