chapter 17: 3 am

Hoseok~

Hoseok was in his room staring into the pitch black space sorounding him. He couldn't sleep due to the fact that he was just pressured with thoughts and voices inside his head leaving him to feel even more anxious and restless.
He looked over at his clock that was set on the edge of his night stand and read 3:28 am.

Where's yoongi? It's already 3 am and he isn't back...what if he's in trouble?

As Hoseok heard the front door opening, he quickly sat up on his bed from his lying position and made quiet steps towards the bedroom door. He he then opened it to see Yoongi collapse onto his knees and gripping the living room carpet sorounding him. Hoseok then ran towards the collapsed boy trying to offer him comfort.

"Yoongi...I know you aren't okay..."

Hoseok then wrapped his arms around the blue haired boy, pulling him into a warm hug.

"Get off of me Hoseok!"
Yoongi said as he was trying to break free from Hoseok's wrapped arms.

"You don't need me just like I don't need you!"

Yoongi then looked up as tears started running down his now red cheeks from all the anger and stress he was feeling.

Hoseok felt hurt by the words that yoongi had said but wouldn't give up on comforting his friend. He knew that he needed someone to hold him tight to tell him it was going to be okay. Someone to make it right.

Hoseok then tightened his grip around Yoongi feeling the older's head against his chest probably listening to his beating heart. Hoseok then opened his mouth started to sing a song that him and Yoongi made up as kids trying to make the older male feel better.

"Don't you cry, I'll be here by your side...don't you cry because all will be fine...don't you cry because even if the ocean of tears drowns us I'll be there by your side...don't you cry because the sun will shine and we'll be fine...don't you cry because because we'll survive together, until time comes to an end...".

Hoseok then felt tears coming out of his eyes and started thinking about the past. How everything was better back then.

Hoseok then burried his teary face into Yoongi's soft blue hair hugging Yoongi tighter than before. Hoseok then felt Yoongi's arms wrap around Hoseok's back. Hoseok then heard Yoongi's soft whisper in his ear.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Hoseok for being a stupid idiot...I'm really sorry for causing you so much pain...I'm even more sorry that you even met me in the first place...Hoseok...I'm sorry for even existing..."

Hoseok pulled away from Yoongi's tight hug and looked into his teary eyes.

"You shouldn't be sorry...you're probably the first person that actually talked to me back then...the first person to actually understand me...I'm not even a bit sorry for meeting you Min Yoongi...I'm probably the one that should be sorry. Sorry that I-"

Hoseok then stopped himself from saying he was heartbroken and that he was jealous, jealous that he wasn't Yoongi's boyfriend. Heartbroken that Yoongi was in love with someone that probably didn't even deserve him, heartbroken that he had moved on from him.

"I'm sorry Yoongi....sorry for even entering your life..."

Yoongi then hugged Hoseok knowing that he also needed someone to make it right.

"Don't say that...I love you and you're probably the best thing that I have in my life right now..."

If only you meant those words 'I love you' ....pff keep dreaming Hoseok as if he'll ever love you back....

Hoseok then hugged Yoongi back feeling all of his warmth radiating against him and whispered into Yoongi's ear.

"Thank you..."

Hoseok still had so many questions on what happened to Yoongi but decided to keep those questions for later. He knew right now wasn't the best moment to attack Yoongi with personal questions.

"We should sleep", said Hoseok as he stood up and gave Yoongi a helping hand up.

"C-can I sleep w-with you?"

Hoseok was shocked at what the blue haired boy was asking him. He then took a glance at Yoongi who's head was hanging down trying hide his burning hot face.

Hoseok then quietly answered Yoongi back

"Sure if it will make you feel all right..."

----------

Yoongi~

Yoongi followed Hoseok into his room as soon as he entered the room he felt a cool breze behind his back and saw the pitch black darkness just sorounding the room. Surprisingly Yoongi made it onto Hoseok's bed through the darkness. He then layed next to Hoseok and wrapped his arms around his back as he did this he felt Hoseok's arms wrap around his small body making him feel warm.

" You know you're warm...this is one of the reasons I like you because you're warm. Warm like the sun. I forgot...you are the sun.."

Yoongi then heard Hoseok let out a small laugh. Even though he couldn't see through the darkness he could imagine Hoseok's heart shaped smile. He then felt Hoseok pulling him closer towards his chest and felt his hot breath against his cold skin. Making him feel warm and soft. Yoongi then closed his eyes and wrapped his legs around Hoseok.

Hoseok then whispered to Yoongi in a low voice.

"You know what I like about you Yoongi?"

Yoongi then hummed as a response.

"Everything... Because you are just so perfect..."

you're perfect too hoseok...you just have to look in the mirror and you'll see that you're the finest thing this world has ever seen.

Soon the two boys were fast asleep in each other's arms knowing that it's been a while since someone has made it right for the both of them.

-------

"Hoseok..."

"Hmm?"

Hoseok woke up only to find Yoongi hugging him tighter than normal.

"What's wrong?" said hoseok in a whisper hugging Yoongi back.

"Don't open the door...please..."

Hoseok then heard heavy bangs against the front door scaring Yoongi.
He then looked over at the nightstand and read his clock.

4:48 am

"Hoseok please....don't open the door...I'm scared that you'll get hurt...I don't want to hurt you anymore please..."

Hoseok then started petting Yoongi's soft hair trying to calm him down.

"Don't worry Yoongi....I'm here and I'm not going anywhere...I'll stay here okay? Nothing is going to happen..."

Soon the banging stopped and a few moments later while Yoongi slept peacefully against Hoseok's chest.

"See...it all stopped....Just like when I first saw you..."

Hoseok then kissed Yoongi's forehead lightly hoping that he wouldn't notice.

But I still love you....

a/n : go listen to 4 o'clock :)
Also BTS had a whole bouncy castle on stage and jungkook flew around the rose bowl stadium :)

Next chapter : 5/10/19

You nice keep going ✌❤