Chapter 56

Despite your tribe completely ignoring the plan you had succeeded overall. There was only one enemy player that ended up escaping and your death was the only one.

Luckily enough you respawned in the starting zone right next to the player Killer had accidentally killed. You gave him a fright and in his fear he ran out of the safe zone and gave you the opportunity to take him down. You aren't exactly great at fist fights but you were good enough to win.

You found some berries with sedative properties and force fed them to him while taking the long trek back through the jungle to the Mugiwara base.

You had forgotten how difficult it could be on foot and dragging along an unconscious player made it twice as difficult.

The Heart tribe were already there when you returned and all of Magician's tribe were tied up in a locked building. Most of them had logged off but there were a couple that stayed online to spy on the base.

The Mugiwara tribe returned shortly after you with the On Air tribe.

Everyone is alert and ready for Captain to strike at any moment. There is no way he is unaware of his allies being attacked and kidnapped, especially after your run in with MassacreSoldier.

While you keep your defences up you and Law also focus of the offensive. The only way to win this war is to completely destroy Captain's tribe and base.

Just one day after the assaults on Magician's tribe and the On Air tribe your alliance is preparing for the next attack. The two captured tribes stay mostly offline, apart from the odd one logging on to see if the situation has changed. You all make sure to stay quiet when near the windowless building they have all been imprisoned in so there is no way they know to warn Captain and his tribe.

When everyone is armed and ready you take off as a large convoy, flattening a section of the jungle with the larger tames.

Vivi takes the lead on her large falcon, scouting ahead and using the birds eye view to watch for enemy players. You, Shachi and Penguin scout along the ground. You are on your golden oscet while the boys have two large dire wolves that aren't as suited for the jungle but are still faster than many other mounts.

Next in line is the largest tame. A huge elephantidae with four curled tusks on the sides of the long trunk and two smaller tusks on the bottom lip. On its back is a structure that holds Luffy, Nami, Usopp and five of the Heart tribe. They are all armed with weapons attached to the back of the massive herbivore. Luffy had insisted he would be the one to drive this tame as it is the largest and apparently therefore the coolest.

A huge quadrupedal monster comes next. The Odogaron is only half the size of the elephantidae but easily has over twice the power. The beast lets out a rumbling growl as it follows the trail of devastated forest left behind by the large herbivore. The teeth are too large for its mouth and both of the lower and upper canines poke out so far they could be considered more like tusks. Its scales are dark red and all over its large body. The body shape seems to be that of a canine but instead of paws it has four large claws with extra sheathed talons hidden above the first set. Zoro sits atop the monstrosity, proud of the creature he tamed by himself.

The next two beasts are slightly smaller than the Odogaron and are both similar to a woolly rhinoceros. They have three long horns on top of their noses. A member of the Heart tribe sits on top of each of them.

Small beasts scamper around between the legs of the larger ones, avoiding the large feet that could easily crush them. The onyc swarm around the rhinos, bothering them slightly.

Behind the Rhinos is Law on his massive polar bear Bepo. Trotting along beside him is the Mugiwara reindeer Chopper.

Medium sized and small creatures trail behind the four giants. Large lizards with venomous bites with the huge snake slithering alongside them. A pack of dire wolves and large hyenas trail along with most of the Heart tribe on them. Many more falcons circle above with more players on them, often spreading out to keep an eye on the convoy below. At the very back is Robin on her snow owl and gliding slowly behind her is the giant moth.