Trivia Chapter

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments throughout this story. It has taken about a year to write and I greatly appreciate all that followed along.  

This is also the first story I have actually finished which is pretty neat. 

The Future

In two weeks I will start the next Trafalgar Law x Reader story which is going to be about half the length of this one. I do have other plots planned for Law but at some point I may move on to other characters and fandoms at some point.

I have the overall plot planned for an original series with original characters but it requires quite a lot of world building and I want to become better at writing before I move onto that.

I am going to be DMing a D&D game for my sister and her friends soon and I was thinking about writing it as it goes. There would be large gaps between chapters and it isn't going to start for a while but let me know if any of you would be interested in reading something like that.

Anyway here is a snippet from the next Law story, Stardust:

-----------------------------------------------

"What's that you've got in your pocket? Awfully familiar piece of machinery."

You glance up again to see his lips pulled back in a knowing grin, showing off his rotting teeth.

You've been caught.

"I don't suppose I could just give it back and you would let me go free?" You ask.

"'Fraid not."

"Well it was worth a shot."

You kick him in the crotch with everything you've got and then take off sprinting again.

The man roars an order at his nearby workers and points after you.

You don't have time for ducking and weaving through the crowd anymore and just shove past anyone unfortunate enough to be in your way.

You run along until you reach the end of the station and suddenly find yourself staring out over the not-so-safe edge into the dark void that surrounds this station.

There aren't nearly as many workers out this way and nowhere to hide.

You pursuers have almost caught up to you and there are a lot more of them than you originally thought.

Just as they are about to reach you, you turn and pull out your blaster from one of your many pockets and begin firing.

You hit the closest guy in the shoulder and the next one in the leg. Two shots to the third's lower torso, one to the fourth's thigh and the last shot lands squarely between the eyes of the fifth. All five of them collapse and four of them start groaning in pain.

You turn around and sprint away again while the rest of your pursuers care for the wounds of their fallen.

Just as you are about to turn a corner you hear one of them fire a gun and there is a sudden hot pain in your arm. You clutch it and keep running.

A few alleyways later and you have lost them again. You jump up on top of a dirty dumpster and take a look at your wounded arm. Your wound was instantly cauterised by the blaster you had been shot with so you don't have to worry about bleeding.

Your own blaster is a bit of a work in progress and so far isn't hot enough to cauterise the wounds of your enemies.

You didn't mean to kill that last one but sometimes it just happens. All you can do is take a deep breath and move on.

"That was impressive." A male voice speaks up in the dark and mostly empty alley.

The golden eyes of a shady figure stand out most in the dark shadows of the alley.

----------------------------------------------------

So that will be posted in two weeks.

My Reality Trivia

Word count: 102,877

Usernames:
Luffy: StrawHat
Zoro - PirateHunter

Usopp - SniperKing
Nami - Catburglar
Sanji - BlackLeg
Vivi - PrincessVivi
Robin - Robin
Franky - SuperCyborg
Brook - SoulKing
Law - SurgeonOfDeath
Killer - MassacreSoldier
Kid - Captain

Hawkins - Magician

Scratchmen Apoo - RoarOfTheSea

For most of the characters I used their epithets from the anime but Robin calling herself "DemonChild" didn't seem natural for her character so I kept it simple. For Franky I couldn't remember his epithet so just called him what I thought he'd call himself. Vivi didn't have an epithet and her old alias "Miss Wednesday" was not really chosen by her in the anime so yeah.

The Kingdoms game is kind of based off of ARK: Survival Evolved in terms of gameplay and taming mechanics but with less dinosaurs, much more of a fantasy twist and just being kinda like the ideal game for me.

In real life Law's eyes are grey while in games they are gold. This is because in the manga they are gold and in the anime they are grey. It is part of the whole fantasy world vs real world thing.

I wrote the plot for this at about 2am one night in January 2018 and decided not to change it because that's how previous stories I tried to write never got anywhere. I tend to change plots half way through writing something and having to rewrite everything then just giving up and deleting them. So you can blame any plot inconsistencies on sleep deprivation.