Three - Meeting the Professor

Shakshi Pov

I was simply standing there. I don't know what to do but most of me wished to run back from there. To run far away... where his face would no longer visible.

He barked. "Come in...
Ms. Ladyamstrong. How much time do you want us to wait for you to step in. I don't have all day for your dramatic movie entry."

I retrieved from my shock. I shook my head. I entered into the class. I didn't dare to spare him another glance and was about to walk where Ari was seated. I made quick steps.

He scoffed. I turned when there is no other way as I felt his eyes drilling in deep holes in my back and the whole class was watching me with pitty.

I didn't want them to pitty on me. I wanted to be respected. I' m a girl with such a high self-respect. Okay! It was my fault to be late. But something happens sometimes. You can't avoid it but to tackle it... Life taught me already. And I think this is one of the times !

I just turned but not met his glare.

"Its 15 minutes past nine. Is there a Special timing of college just for you Ms. Slay Queen." he said , stressing upon the last two word of his sentence.

Why did he want to call me by different nicknames? Oh! He was trying to prove that he can lower my standards. Tricks. It won't work on me sir.

"Sorry". After a pause, remembering who is he now, "sir" slipped from my lips.

His angle of mouth curled up a little but not to much. I didn't missed to notice that. He succeeded in traping his little mouse to play all the game he likes.

"Come here." he said.

What now? What is he going to do. Slap me infront of the class?

I frowned.

I walked near the stage where he was standing. He snapped his fingers at me and  pointed his index finger  to the marker in the ground and he cooly went to sit back in his chair, legs crossed.

 He snapped his fingers at me and  pointed his index finger  to the marker in the ground and he cooly went to sit back in his chair, legs crossed

The snap deafens my ears. He was so annoying.

I went up the stage looking at his crossed legs shinning with the well polished shoes at its end. How this man managed to show his domination by simple movement. I wonder would he kick me with that.

I was about to bend take his marker where I can feel him stand and walking towards me in my peripheral vision.

I hope nothing bad to happen and crouched down to pick the marker.
Suddenly I felt warm breathe fanning my backside of neck and he was bending so close to me.

My heart beat is now banging in my ear drums. What is he planning?

He is now sitting beneath me with one knee on ground and one knee flexed, dusting his shoes and whispered very low"I will make you to pay for what you did." Very low. Yet quite scary.