Four - Sparkles

Hi guys...This chapter contains Pratvik's pov for first time. Enjoy!😁

Shakshi Pov

Ari ordered my favourite Chicken pizza with extra cheese. I knew I was acting weird lately. I didn't even care to talk.

I was too busy in fixing those shattered pieces with porcelain adhesive. He was bad, but the mistake was mine. Nothing much to complaint  except  the pattern of the vase which was just like him, A Puzzle! It took me six full hours to put it back into single piece.

Hurrah! Not bad. But still the crack lines are visible. Come on! It was a good work.

I refreshed myself with a ho shower. Such a tiresome day! When I came out, A hot delicious pizza was waiting for me. I hopped on to the bed near Ari and started to munch my pizza.

Ari and I were disscussing about Mr. Arrogant in between the bites. I was trying to recall him from my memory. I had a feeling that I knew him before.

Next morning I woke up so early to avoid glares from Mr. Arrogant. I wore my orange dress added little makeup and headed to the college with his vase.

When I was waiting for bus, I saw a flowershop opposite the road. I bought white and pink roses to compliment the colour of his China vase.

 I bought white and pink roses to compliment the colour of his China vase

Why did I bought him flowers? Darn! Okay. He was a tyrant. The sight of these beautiful flowers might calm him down. When did I started to care for him and especially the man in top of my kill list!

I reached the college little early so I went upstairs to his cabin before the class starts. I kept the vase on his table filled with those adorable flowers and sprinkled some water on it. He was not there. I took this opportunity to look into his stuffs. I respect everyone's privacy. But I wanted to know about him and he was not a gentleman even.

I noticed a little Photo frame hanging in the wall near the door. He was posed with some woman. I could't make out her face , so I used a ladder to get a better look. Thanks to those minor electrical works going on in his cabin.

I climbed up the top looking the frame when the door swung open again. It made me lose my balance and tripped down from the ladder. I prepared myself shutting my eyes for the hard floor.

Bad luck. The floor might be better for what happened next.

I fell on him and he snaked his arms around me as a reflux. He was not expecting this which made him to stumble back out the door.He fell down the floor on his back hugging me tightly.

Shit! I' m screwed!

I landed safely on his taunted chest. I could hear his heartbeat. He was so warm and comfy. I felt his abs flexed under my touch. I slowly opened my eyes and traced up his adam's apple which moves up and down in a sexy way, his jawline was prominent everytime he clenches, his sharp nose and above... Oh god! There were two dark eyes shining with anger throwing daggers at me. Darn! Darn! Darn!