Twenty three - Bad day ends good

Shakshi's Pov

He is the person who made me loose my hope in love. He is the one who prisoned me within my own shell. He is the one who left me heartlessly. He is the one who threw me in streets. He is the one who brought tsunami in my  happy life.

The betrayer! The cold hearted man! The venomous snake! The back stabber! The monster of my life!

My Father!

I am seeing him now after five years I guess. After he broke all my trust! That day, I still remember it picture by picture. The day which gives me nightmare! The day I cried most! The day I lost my hope on people!

I wanted to never see him again in my life. But here he is! I hate him! Each and every cell in my body hates him!!

My eyes went wide. My palms getting all sweaty. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest! My heart races when he found me and took steps towards me. I stepped backwards.
I wanted to run far away from him. But my body is shivering which made it barely for me to move.

My mom said that he was threatening for the document for last few months. I never expected him to pay me a visit in person for my signature.

I could see two of my relatives standing with him. I hate everyone. I was about to turn on my heels and run. But luck wasn't on my side this time.

He gripped my wrist and hissed at me. His grip was still tightening that it will break my hand. I tried to wiggle my hand which broke my bangles and abraded my skin. Tears brimmed at my eyes. No Shakshi! You are not going to show him that you are weak!

I managed to get some courage and looked straight into his eyes. His eyes were the deadliest thing I had ever seen. But the fact is that I love and trusted this man from the day I born. Funny! Isn't it?

His eyebrows were raised and his sharp glare made me to crumble into a ball. His nostrils were flarring with anger.

"Don't create a scene. Just come with me." he spatted with disgust.

I shook my head 'No', words failing me. My mouth is all dry.

He dragged me towards him. His hand tightening and his nails digging into my flesh. The pain was too much. I used my other hand to uncurl his fingers, but in vain. This monster is like a huge ugly potato sack. I barely move his muscle.

"He-lp" the words barely came out a wishper.

One of my uncle who came with him came to my side and gripped my arm and signaled me to move. I'm nothing infront of this two bulk animals. Howmuch I tried to stand still is of no use. They are practically dragging me.

I'm simply struck at the moment. I don't know what to do. My mind is all shut and I can't think straight.

Dr. Sharath was just entering the hospital. He was about to pass us.

"Ssiirrr..." I tried.

He stoped and came towards me but his smile fade when his eyes glance the scene. He made quick steps and reached me. He could sense some tension in the air as he looked my father who was dragging me literally.

"Shakshi? You okay?" his voice was full of concern.

"Sssiiirrrr..." I tried to speak but it started to get dizzy.

"I'm her father. She is fine. Move from the way." my father said plainly.

"Sir but... She doesn't look well!" Dr.Sharath said looking at my father's grip on my hand.

"Its our problem. We will take care of her. Who are you to question us?" my uncle hissed at him.

"Walk" my father whispered at me.