Thirty Five - The Wedding

Shakshi's Pov

Oh my god!!! I got married! I just can't believe that really happened! Pratvik was still holding me tight with his arms wrapped protectively around me to keep me from falling! My entire frame was shaking! He really put quite a show and a stunt at the same time!

"I love you so much, Wife!" he said kissing my head which pulls goosebumps all over my skin.

The crowd down started to cheer which made me realise the fact that everyone is watching. I shyly pulled myself from him and stood beside him biting my lip. He smirked!

Reni, Vijay and mom and few others made their way to us. I m very embrassed right now! I m not complaining... But, just imagine how it will be when you suddenly get married because you have a boyfriend who is so confident to do anything and moreover in a wedding arranged for your brother!! I just can't look anyone especially my mom! I stood there facing down and tensed!

"Shakshi! Its alright! Please don't feel ashamed. I'll handle this. Its our day, so, just feel this moment!" Pratvik wishpered and lifted my chin up.

Reni hugged me and Vijay was giving a brotherly hug to Pratvik!

"I'm so happy for you Shakshi!" Reni gently kissed my cheek.

"Sorry dear... Hope I didn't ruin your sangeeth!" Pratvik said sincerely to Reni!

"Actually... You gained everyone's attention which should be on us! But thats okay! Atleast you got her and I m happy for you too!" she said hitting his arm.

"You better take a good care of her, bro! She is so fragile and her past was traumatic... I don't want to ruin the moment now. Hmm... I Just want you to keep my sister happy! If she cries, you can always expect me on breaking your bones then!" Vijay warned him with a smile and hugged me! Awww... My big Brother!

"Yeah yeah! I will cherish her! And..." Pratvik pulls Reni for a hug, "same goes for you too, bro!" and kissed her head.

We all laughed! It is a fun that our brothers marring other one's sister!
My mom cleared her throat to gain our attention.

"M-mom... I-I'm... Sorry! I didn't mean to hide this..." my eyes brimmed with tears looking at her!

"Shakshi! Dear! Why are you crying?!" my mom used her kerchief and gently wiped my tears.

"I'm happy that you finally found a man who is loving you more than his own self! Dear! Do you know how much I was worried about you after you shut down yourself after your father dumped you? I really prayed for your happiness! I hoped someone will bring trust in you again, and it happened! But I was little bit shocked when Pratvik told about your love first... Because I was expecting you to be the one to open up first. But you never did..."

"Mom! I took my time because I can't handle another heartbreak. I planned to tell you about us after Vijay's wedding. But Pratvik is too fast in everything that ended up in this wedding!" I scowled and rolled my eyes at him.

Pratvik's mom chuckled at us which made me notice her! God! I m screwed! I messed a lot with her without knowing that she was actually his mom!

"Shakshi! You can't say his name out loud! He is your husband now!" my mom warned me in a wishper.

"Get their bles..." before my mom completing her sentence, I didn't waste a second to bend and touch his parent's feet! Tradition run in our veins! Huh?

"Stay happy all your life dear! And please give me my grand child soon..." Pratvik's mom gently hold my arms and lifted me up and kissed me in cheek. Pratvik gave me a wink and his naughty smirk standing beside his mom. My face is all red! I might look like a big tomato now!!