Thirteen - Stay away from her!

Pratvik's Pov

I was just starring her, confused. She made her way in to my cabin without waiting for my permission. What had gotten into these girls nowadays?

"Sir, I need to talk to you."

"About?" I questioned even though I knew what she is upto.

"You and Shakshi. Sir."

"There is nothing to talk about. Leave. Now."

"Do I have to leave, sir, even after I say that Shakshi likes you too?"

"What???" actually I screamed it out loud.

"She likes me already?" I giggled like a fool. Oh no! Not infront of her atleast.

She was little bit shocked. As she always knew me as a strict officer. Control yourself! I ignored her and continued.

"But, but she doesn't act that way?" I frowned.

"Sir, It's all because of you. Actually even I didn't like you first."

"Who cares about that?" I sound irritated and turned my head away from her.

"Sorry sir! You are just so dominating."

"If you gonna talk about my personality and nothing related to Shakshi, Out!" I pointed towards the door.

"I came here for my friend sir! I can't simply sit and see her cry anymore!" her words show so much concern on her.

"Crying? Why is she crying?" I hate it when she cry!

"Sir, I knew you like her! But you should know something about her!"

I signaled her to take a seat and positioned myself like an obedient boy ready to take up my lesson. Seriously, Love makes you do everything once you never ever imagined!

So what? It's related to my girl. And I have no plans to leave her as if she asked me to. I want you all my life, dear! I will work for that!

She continued.

"Shakshi is not like other girls, sir. She had so many mental traumas in her past. She looks strong but she was already broken, sir!"

"Broken? What?"

"I knew you care for her thats why I'm saying you all these, sir. Please don't cheat her. If Shakshi is one of your time pass, just leave her, sir!"

"What? No! No, no, no!!!" I shouted.

She flinched.

"Look Arica! I might had behaved hard. But I do care for her. I wanted her to be happy!"

"Then why did you left her there in the restaurant that day, sir?"

"I was tired of begging her, Arica. She never respected my feelings!"

"So? Is it over for you, sir?"

"Hell No! She asked me space and I gave that to think about me, to miss me atleast!"

"Actually she cried that day, sir! I knew she was the one who asked it. But she never wanted you to dump her like that! Sir?"

"I will never ever do that! Really Men will never understand what's going on inside that little head of all yours." I hold my head with my both hands.

She wants me and at the sametime she wants me to stay away?! I'm too stressed! My headache is really getting worsen.

"Shakshi loves her family but she hates her father. She was so innocent and lovely sir. But time is the one changed her."