Thirty - Heated up!

Shakshi's Pov

Past two days I was so busy with my exams. I wouldn't have made it without Pratvik. I was little bit embrassed after what I dared to ignited  that night with him. Yet, he was so sweet in consouling me, that it was natural and nothing to dwell about!

After finishing my exams finally, I went to his cabin. A beautiful blonde was sitting there in the couch with crossed legs, the hem of her skirt was above her knees. Her clevage was all for the display in her tight blouse. She was glaring at me from her fake long lashes with her caked makeup and busty lips! Artificial! Actually... I don't mind any of it, but why is she presenting herself like this in his cabin? Who the hell is she?

 I don't mind any of it, but why is she presenting herself like this in his cabin? Who the hell is she?

I casually walked in ignoring her and threw my bag on his table and went to his fridge for some drink. I poured myself some strawberry juice from the bottle. He always stock his fridge with some strawberry juice or milkshake from the day he knews that I like it. I sipped it and checking with my mobile and glancing her now and then.

After ten minutes, she got up from her place, walked to the fridge and mirrored my actions and filled her glass with the juice?!

"Excuse me?" I am at the verge of my anger.

She just raised her eyebrow at me. How dare is she?

"It is not a good manners to use others things in their absence." I hissed.

"Who are you to say that?"

"I am his..." I don't want to create a scene.

"Watch your tongue, ugly student! God! Prassy has given a lot of freedom to these brats nowadays!" she said pointing me. May be its not difficult for her to guess that with my coat and ID card.

Prassy? Even I didn't call him like this! She is behaving as if his queen. She rolled her eyes at me and pushed my shoulder.

"Don't block the way, you fat chicken! Teaching me manners, My foot!" she murmurred and went back to her seat.

I buckled back on my heels when she pushed me resulting to spill some juice over my white coat. I was flushing with anger. My face was all red!

I texted Pratvik to come to his cabin and sat in the chair in the corner of the room, opposite to her. She was sitting in the couch facing the door.

The door opened and he came in with his eyes on his phone.

"PRASSY!!" she squealed and ran towards him jumping onto him with her legs snaking around his waist.

"Hey Sofy darling!" he hugged her back with a big grin in his face.

What the hell is going on? My stomach was doing samuersault at the scene. I feel the urge to puke!

She kissed him on his cheek leaving her lipstick print. And he softly placed her back on her feet.

"How are you, Sofy? Its been a long time seeing you! I really missed our days."