Eleven - A new beginning

Pratvik's Pov

What just happened? Did I just said Good bye to my love? No! Never! I like her so much. But I can't beg her all the time for love in return. Its a two way thing!

Okay! I knew I was not good at showing emotions but I really do care for her. I would do anything for her if she asks me to! But what she felt was suffocation around me. It hurts Shakshi! You hurt my feelings!

I never ran around for my things. It was not my style. Though I did everything you refused to even try. You lost your chance, Shakshi! You didn't value my feelings because I was running behind you, caring you.

Let me stop here. I had enough. I'm tired of it too. It is now your turn! You should fall for me. Yes! You will. I get what I desire! You are now decorating the top of that list. I will show you what you missed. You will beg for me and my love. I will make it happen!

See dear, I might sound like villan. But you choosed this hard way. You made it complicated. I just wanted us to have a happy life filled with love and laughter. You are the one who made me do this. Why Shakshi? You hate me that much?

Lets shift our turns. It is now your time to chase me. You should know that I'm no way lesser than you. Think smart, Act fast! It will be really difficult to cage your lion once again after you missed it! I'm waiting for you, my love!

I drove to my place. My heart was sinking with all my thoughts. I never wanted us to end like this. But where is all the fun when there is no risks? What if she never likes me? The thought of that made me stoned.

No! No! No! I shook my head and searched my pockets for the door keys. I entered in and closed the door with a bang. It was really a bad day!

Actually I planned asking sorry for what whatever that hurted her. I wanted to explain her how important she was and how much I like her. But after seeing her with that Romeo, I screwed it. I just can't take it that lightly when it comes to her! God's plan!

I took my shower and filled my glass with beer. I don't drink usually. But I need something today to soothen me. I laughed at Reni when she spoke about love. Now my fate is laughing at me!

It took everything in me to stop me calling Shakshi. I wanted to knew whether she reaced home safe. Was she still upset? I left her there in the restaurant, just like that even when she was crying. It will be a different story if she cried for me but she cried because of me! She needed what? Space from me? Okay then, I'm going to act like I was done with you, Shakshi! This is going to be really difficult... For me!

Alcohol drifted everywhere in my body. I didn't knew how much glasses I drunk! Everything around me felt like revolving. Somewhere deep inside my heart, there was pain. I closed my eyes slowly. A lovely name escaped from my lips with a sluured tone. Shakshi!

I tapped the alarm off. I rubbed my eyes and tried to sat up on my couch. Did I slept here last night?My head was banging. I felt weak and tired. No I won't let my hangover to ruin my plan.

I got up and refreshed myself. I drank a full glass of lemon juice to suppress my hangover. I dressed myself up in one of my best suits. Its time to impress you dear!

 Its time to impress you dear!