Five - Team work

Pratvik' s Pov

She happened to me as a miracle.

The next day I was about to found her the one way or the other. I hope she would be somewhere around that coffee shop. But I had never expected to see her the very next day and to the best as my... What? Student.

I stoned there mesmerized with her beauty. Her glowing eyes stirred something deep in my heart.

I will make sure to have the same effect on you. Just wait and watch. Sakshi. I smirked.

My thoughts were intrepted when I heard someone knocking my door.

"Come in"

I found Mr. Sharath standing there. He was one of my collegue and also my neighbour. He was also an assistant professor here but in the department of Surgery. Unlike me he was student friendly professor and everyone likes him for his kind nature and good looks.

 Unlike me he was student friendly professor and everyone likes him for his kind nature and good looks

He smiled one his handsome smile. I wonder how many women would he had taken with those charming looks.

I gestured him to sit. He said that there is going to be a grand golden jubliee celebration of this hospital and the management had planned to conduct free surgeries, camps and some conssesions. It decided to conduct a formal function in the morning and throw a party in the evening.

He continued that the final year students will be grouped and lead by one of the assistant professor of each department to complete the desired works for this grand event.

He handed me a file containing the details regarding the event and left after wishing me a good luck.

I opened the file and glanced through the papers. I was incharge of hosting the event, inviting committee and stage set up. My eyes caught up with the name of students under my team. Shakshi.

This might be a coincidence. But I hope that luck was all on my side.

I kept the file aside and took my coat and stethoscope. I was about to leave for my Out patient clinics but the ladder near the door caught my attention.

Why she climbed up? There was a photo frame in the wall. Me and my little sister.

Was she trying to know about me? Was she jealous that I 'm posing with some other woman? Okay! It couldn't be the second one! She hates me. Just for now.

My curious detective mouse! I grinned foolishly at the thought of her.

Shakshi's Pov

I squealed when Ari informed me about the Celebration. As we are studying in medical college we didn't get that much fun and functions. We need a break too! This was more than what I need right now and especially after... Mr. Arrogant!

We ran to the notice board to know our team incharge and our tasks. I was about to swoon when I saw my name under, Mr. Arrogant. Dr.Pratvik.

Why? Why? Why?

Why in the earth this man always ruining my happiness?

My eyes wandered down all the information with a last note on students meeting with their corresponding incharges today evening after college hours in their respective cabins.

Ari was cheering all the way as Mr. Sharath was her incharge. He was such a kind man unlike Mr.Arrogant.

When the college was over, me and another ten students under his team went to his cabin.

His door was partly opened. He was standing near his window looking somewhere lost and sipping his coffee in between. I brought him from his thoughts with a light knock.

He turned his head in my direction and just nodded at me. We all went in and stood on the other side of his table. He kept his coffee mug down and settled in his chair.

He looked tired. His hair was messy with all those rufflings he did. His rolled up sleeves upto his elbow showed his toned forearm in a hot way possible. His first two buttons were opened already. He looked like a sexy man ready to take.

Stop! My inner instincts were going too far

Stop! My inner instincts were going too far. I have to hate this man rather than drooling over his appeal. I mind slapped myself. Shit! When did he evenstarted to control my thoughts? Mr. Dominant!

His head shot up in my direction and his eyes were dark and I felt that it was piercing me. He cleared his throat.

"Well! Nice to meet you..." his eyes fixed at me once and then wavered at everone "...all. I want you people to work hard and make no mistakes that you would regret later. Create a paperwork for stage decoration and invitation. On my table, tomorrow without fail." He finished in one breathe.

What? Its our celebration. Mr.Hellboy already started to rub lava all over our thoughts. Did this man ever had a vaccation?

I found my colleges standing there with frowned face just like me. Whatelse could we expect from him?

"Any doubts to be clarified?" he raised his eyebrow at us. We shook our heads 'no' in a union.

"Then what are you waiting for?" he growled.

We turned to exit his cabin like a wind. But his voice stopped us.
"Shakshi..."

"What? All ten of you are Shakshi? Leave."

Everyone went out of his cabin and shut the door after them. When I wished to be far away from this man, I didn't knew why my life was always dangling in his hands.

"I need you to accompany me on this sunday. Wear something that makes you atleast look like a girl."
He said without even looking at me, going through some files.

Wait. What he said? Am I not looking like a girl to his eyes? Then what am I? Yeah! I 'm a predator. I will suck every drop of blood in you.

I blinked. I found some courage in me.
"May I know the purpose... Sir?"

He looked at me. "For a date!"

I knew I looked surprised. A date! Really?

"But unfortunately I'm not insane. So, No. Its for inviting some doctors for this event who was working outside our college." and continued whatever he was doing.

Someone please help me to put this man into his right senses.

I wasn't disappointed. Well this was typical him. After nodding I turned back my heels and left.

****

Hi guys... How is this one?

Please comment your thoughts...

Update will be soon.

Sweet dreams...