Eighteen - Unofficial Proposal

First of all a very big sorry to all my patience readers for such a late update... Please don't hate me😥!!!

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely reader a4anamika.

Pratvik's Pov

I don't know what happened in there. I won't let it go easy this time. Whoever done this to her should face the consequences. Do they want to play with my girl? Fine! I will show you who is the master in it!

But now, I have to take care of my girl. Shakshi's condition is getting even worse. I have no idea what she drunk. She kept slurring all the way to my home. It might be the effect of her drink. She eventually slept when I reached my appartment.

I have to open the door. But this time its difficult as I'm holding her in my arms. I looked her down. She is not sleeping anymore. Her eyes are red, teary, lost and broken. I hate to see her like this. Hope its just because of the drink.

"Sweet heart!" I whispered and planted a soft kiss on her head.

Her tired eyes shot up to me. I just don't want to put her down. I wish to keep her safe in my arms 24*7. But I need the damn keys now!

"I need to open this door. Can you stand, dear?"

She just shook her heads 'no' and pouted her lips. Her eyes started to fill with tears. God! She is getting too emotional. What did I say wrong? She snaked her arm around my neck and gripped it tightly. Actually, I kinda like this Shakshi. Drunken Shakshi!

"But sweetie, the keys are in my pocket. I can't hold you in one arm. So, plea..."

Suddenly, she inserted her hand into my pant pocket fishing the key. Damn! This made me almost dropping her! Thats quite unexpected! I balanced myself and held her protectively in my arms. My girl!

"Goa-th eeeith!"(Got it) she dangled the keys in front of my face. Her face lit up like she won the gold. Her mood swings! I can't reply, just signaled my head towards the keyhole. I was slowly adjusting from the post effect, she induced in me?!

After a few trys, she succeeded opening the door. I went in and closed the door behind me with my leg. I placed her on the couch and crouched down to remove her high heels. Her feet was swollen and the strap marks are red. Why the hell did she wear this in first place? I gritted my teeth and about to go to my room.

"Proffasour! Don'th leiave mee!" she slurred and pouted again.

"I'm not leaving you dear. Just stay put!" I fakely warned her as I will not resist myself from doing something which I would regret for my lifetime, if she continue being this cute!

I went to my room and took one of my t-shirt, night pant and a towel for her. I went to her. She was looking around my place. Soon going to be our place!

"Take a shower." I stuffed her hand with the towel and clothes.

She tried to stand but skidded against me. I took her again in my arms and put her on her feet infront of my bathroom. I opened the door for her. She giggled at me.

"What?"

"Your shhirrt ies alzo dirthy. Won't yo chowar?" she giggled again.

"I will. Shakshi! I will. In the another bathroom in next room! And this joke is not so funny! So stop giggling and get inside." I shoved her inside.

I showered myself. Ofcourse, A cold one! I wore a tank top and a trouser and went out. I could still hear the shower running in her bathroom. So I made my way to the kitchen. I engaged myself in making her a supper.