Twenty five - I hate you!

Shakshi's Pov

I felt secured after a long time. I just want to be in his arms all my life. He is the one! I don't know how it all happened. The man whom I hate most turned to be my destiny.Once, his presence made all the air in my lung to rush out, but now, his presence make me feel safe!

I expect a dramatic proposal like that of movies but he said it just like that. Kinda simple but he was sincere in it. He loves me! I knew it but he confessed it finally. I love him too. But I don't feel to say it. I don't know!

I closed my eyes and leaned on him. His warmth neutralizing the chillness around. I placed my hand on his hand which is snaked around my waist.

Out on nowhere, disturbing my peaceful self, he started! The Typical Pratvik!

"Shakshi!" he boomed.

"Mmm... Wh-What?" I blinked my eyes, irritated.

"I said, I love you."

"Okay!" I chuckled lightly after knowing what he is upto!

"What Okay? Don't play with me Shakshi!" he warned.

"I'm not playing." I teased him.

He took a deep breath as if calming himself.

"Easy, easy, huh? Lets start again! Okay?"

I turned my head and looked at him.

"Shakshi... I love you!" his eyes eagerly looking at my mouth. Not for kiss but for words! Nice try Pratvik! Ha ha, I won't say!!

"Okay! I got it!" said with a most innocent face.

"Shakshi..." he whined. How cute!?

I unwind his hands around me and walked to the car.

"I'm feeling cold. Lets go."

His face! OMG! I should have taken a picture! He ran his fingers into his hair and walked towards me as if a five year kid lost his candy!

He unlocked the car and we got in. He neither look at me nor said a word after that. He grabbed a towel from the back seat and handed to me, without seeing me! Are you hurt?

I took it and dried my hair. He drove silently. I was looking at him the whole time.

"Pratvik?" I called him slowly.

No response.

I poked his shoulder.

"Pttshh.." he sounded frustrated.

I used my finger to trace from his temple to his neck and further down.

"Shakshi! Don't!"

"Why? Shouldn't I touch you?"

"Don't start a game when you hate to play!"

"Get to the point. I hate riddles."

"I want you to confess!"

"You can't force me like that, Pratvik!"

"So, You don't love me. Then what am I to you, A time pass? wallet? driver?"

A tear slipped from me!

He noticed me and pulled the car to the side.

"Shit! Sorry, sorry sweetpie! Please don't cry! I got mad when you didn't respect my feelings and throw me just like a trash."

"I respect your feelings. You never know how much you are important in my life. I - I can't imagine a life without you..." my voice was shaken.

"Shakshi.." he reached for my face, which I ducked.