Eight - Mr.Possessive

This chapter is little lengthy. You will regret if you miss this! You may continue....

Pratvik's Pov

I drove to the hospital after leaving my sweet sister in her friend's wedding mahal. She left me only after I promised her that I won't make Shakshi cry. Reni was going back to her hometown this evening after the wedding. We hugged each other before I got into my car.

It was 10 in the morning. I was already late for my ward rounds. I entered into my cabin and wore my apron and took my stethoscope. When I was about to leave I noticed the photo frame in the wall. I removed it and kept it in desk drawer and locked it.

"Sorry sissy!" I murmered to myself. I did't want Shakshi to knew about this. Just for now. I called my nurse and informed about my ward rounds so that she could make arrangements for that.

Next 2 hours I was very busy in treating the inpatients. As I took leave yesterday I had double OP duty today.
It's going to be a tiresome day.

Before my OP duty, I went upstairs to my cabin for lunch. On my way, I saw down the rail and found Shakshi near the cafeteria. This building was built in a way that it was hollow in the middle surrounded by floors on four side. Like a hollow square box.

 Like a hollow square box

She was laughing happily. God! I missed you dear. I supported my forearms over the glass rail of my pavement and took my time admiring her. Okay! It was sighting. Why don't I have that right? She is mine!

She was with her friends celebrating something with a cake. She was twirling on her ankles. She was an angel. It was going good until now but my blood boiled in my veins when some random guy started chasing her and hold her hips from behind. He turned her over and applied a handful of cream over her face!

You are going to be a dead meat man! Shakshi was enjoying this which made me more angry. My eyes are flaring. I fisted hard. I also saw Arica george with her funning around.

I knew Arica was her friend and they are roomates. I also knew Arica was now posted in Medicine department and I was her mentor. I'm waiting for you, Arica george!

After this incident my mind was so disturbed. I lost my appetite. My mind was now dashing with so many questions. Who was that man? Why are they close? Was he her boyfriend? Lovers? My head started to throb in pain.

I splashed water on my face and went for my posting class. These posting sessions are always interesting as only a small number of students attend the class according in batches. So there will be more interactions and easy for me to teach them.But today, my purpose is to meet you, Arica george!

Practical session started after 10 minutes. My eyes searched for Arica george. But in vain. I started my class. I was interupted in the middle of my class none other than Ms.Arica george. I got you!