Twenty Nine - Effect

Pratvik's Pov

I was very much satisfied by the effect I have on my girl. She just can't control herself when I make skin contact with her. My breath fanning on her neck makes her to forget the need to breath. When I check on her she becomes super nervous. I love it! I love everything about her! My Shakshi!

I giggled, thinking about the way her body reacted to my touch, unaware of Sharath's presence. I regained my self and scoffed trying to cover my smile. He was wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"What?" I barked.

"When I saw you the first time, you were such a cold person, like that of antartica. Now its all melted by the heat of love and begging at a woman's foot for her heart! " he was laughing.

He is true. I might punched him right on the face for mocking me but now, I just smiled and looked away. Love can stir up and bring on your true amazing personality burried within you. It will make you to spread wings and fly over the stars! Beautiful!

When I was busy with the ward rounds, the time went up fast and striked 5 in the evening. After prescribing the medicine schedule to all the patients and handed it to the duty nurse, I headed to my cabin.

When I opened the door, Shakshi lifted her head from my laptop screen and gave me a smile.

"What are you doing here?" I was tensed a little bit because photos of me and reni were in the albums folder in my laptop. And wait a minute...

"How did you get the password?" I rushed to her who was sitting on my couch sipping the smoothie in her hand.

She was very much lost in the screen and didn't bother to answer me. I went and stood behind her and had a look on the screen, slipping my hands down from her shoulder blades to her forearm and placed my chin on top of her head.

"Pttsh... Don't disturb me!" she was watching the 'Arjun reddy film'. The movie was about to end, so I just stayed in that position inhaling her scent and drawing small circles on her arm, enjoying her smooth skin.

"The password, Shakshi! How did you opened my laptop? Did I left it without shutting down?" I asked her who was currently shutting down my laptop.

"Its not some hard davinci code to crack it! Isn't just my name?" she said plainly finishing her left over smoothie in one go.

The strawberry smoothie added more brighter hue to her plump lips and a drop was dripping down. I grabbed her head, my hands were under her jaw and tilted it above and crashed my lips to her from above, tasting the even more delicious drink from her lips.

"Pratvik!?!" She pulled away after a moment and hit my arm and went to take her bag. But I didn't missed her strawberry coloured cheeks!!

"How long have you been here? You could have called me!"

"Just a hour or two! You were busy and I didn't want to disturb you anyways. So I simply took your laptop and surfed through some movies." she answered honestly.

"Just the movies?"

"Yup! Why? Are you hiding something in that? Any girls?" her hands were at her hips and lips forming a thin line.

"No, No... I just asked!" I chuckled at her posessiveness.

"I will be counting on you!" she said pointing her two fingers to her eyes then on me.

I really want to make her mine so soon. All mine!

"Come, let me drop you at your place after a coffee."

I took my car keys and closed the door behind me, leaving with her to the car in parking lot.

"Actually... I came to ask for your help."