Twelve - Future Chairman

This chapter is dedicated to my lovable reader~Madhukushwaha1!

Pratvik's Pov

Shakshi?! Why are you making this so difficult? When I saw her with bandage, it took me everything to stop me from doing something stupid. I wanted her to feel that she was nothing to me. But, this girl will make me beg in my knees! Control!

What the hell did she got her into? And most importantly whose shirt was that covering her? No jealous, Pratvik! Cool down your temper. Don't react. Wait! Wow, your girl is now searching for your reaction! Baby steps, Man, you are doing good.

But I need to interrogate this somehow. When I was figuring out these things, once again I was interrupted by a guy. Okay! Well built, handsome guy just with tank top, breathing heavily as it seems he ran after someone shortly. Shakshi?

After our first meeting with Mr. Half Nude, I had a bad feeling about him. Especially those words, 'See you after the class Shakshi' still banging in my ears. How dare he was? And this girl of mine will never stop making attitude boys run around her like puppies. Girl power!

I left the class once I finished my lecture. I didn't react to any of those things happened right now. Trust me that was so hard for me. Shouting and reacting immediately was my type. She is turning my tables. Patience!

When I went out the class, Mr. Half nude was standing cooly with one leg supported on back of the wall and one of his hand supporting back of his head. Flexing and showing his abs and arms. Aahh! This is not a fashion show, Man! I knew he is waiting for her. Damn?!

I can't take Shakshi with me now. She will knew that I was jealous. No other way, today holds a bad fate for me.

"Come with me!" I said and went few steps ahead. Yet I didn't sense him following me. I partially turned my head back checking him. He was still standing there. Huh?

"Why? I'm not your girlfriend!" he chukled.

You are a dead meat now. Why do have so much attitude? I don't know why this boy is resistant to my commands. Odd!

I turned forcfully to show my dominance over the situation. When I was about to utter a word, there she comes!

"Varun" she was walking towards him without noticing my presence.

I hate other men's name rolling in her sweet tongue and lips which belongs to me. I fisted my hands.

"Hey! Slow down there. Your wound doesn't heal yet!" he said and gripped her arm.

I already wished to cut this man into bits. Take off your hand man before I jump on you. To bring these people back into their senses, I intentionally dropped the register on the floor. I got the attention finally!

"Si-sir?" She looked at me. Her eyes said so many things.

"Take this!" seeing her, I pointed the register down near my shoe. Starting again from level 1 Shakshi.

She slowly limped towards me and about to bend.

"Wait!" Mr. Half nude tone frozed her better than mine. Seriously?

"Can't you see she is hurt? Be nice with beautiful girls, Man! Don't be so cold!" he was really doing great with flirting. And infront of me? I could sense her smiling. I want to crush you Mr. Flirt expert!

"Fine. You take!" hiding my loss in my attempt I smirked at him.

"Why me? You slipped it, Man!" replied with his same confidence.

"Stop calling me M-A-N. I 'm your professor." I sheathed through my teeth.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Aren't you a Man? I thought you were a man!" he mocked.