Nine - You have to love me!

This chapter is in Pratvik's Pov dedicated to my lovable reader Nehakedar!

Pratvik's Pov

I drove back to my apartment. Eventhough the night breeze was pleasent, I hate the dark silence without my Shakshi! She turned my tables. I miss her!

I didn't want to accept the fact that my girl rejected all my offers today yet I accomplished them forcefully. I would give her all my world if she asks. I never apologised to anyone. I never cared for anyone before. She shattered my ego into bits. She was special.

I am in love with her. But I couldn't accept it so easily. She needs to love me back. Accept me. What if I couldn't make her fall in love with me? It would be a failure of my life. I won't let that happen!

I called her. She didn't attend my call. How dare she was? I tried again and again. On my sixth try, she attended her call. I was so mad already.

Silence. Aghh! This girl of mine!

"Shakshi?" a bit irritated.

I intiated the talk finally. I might gonna scold her. What was she doing without answering my call?

"Si-sir?"

I heard sobbings and sniffings. My temper goes down sooo fast. Oh my sweet heart!

"You okay? Just stop crying. Shakshi?"

"Ye-yes sir."

"I'll take care of that. Please don't overthink. Did you eat?"

"Yes sir. I was just uhh.. tired."

"Go to sleep."

I love you! My mind thought but my lips failed to say.

The line goes dead. She was such a brave girl and I knew that from our first meet in coffee shop. I caressed my cheek where she slapped and chuckled at my thoughts. But today, it made me clear that she was sensitive when it comes to her feelings.

Next morning, I paid a visit none other than to my Shakshi! Arica george opened the door after my repeated knocks due to my impatience. I bought her some flowers and chocolate. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not a romantic guy. But  Shakshi was!

The shock on Arica's face made my lips to smirk. I entered in eventhough I was not invited.

"Where is she?" I asked Arica who was still standing speechless near the door.

I snapped my fingers to retrieve her to present.

"Th-There. In her room. Sir?" she mummbled pointing to a room opposite.

I made my way quick to her room. Shakshi was writting something on her desk without noticing me. Her natural look made her more beautiful.  I scoffed from her behind.

  I scoffed from her behind