Epilogue

Shakshi's Pov

It was kinda freezing mid night when we landed Delhi. I was leaning to his side when he was driving back to his apartement with one arm over my shoulder. We were just silent. He was placing sweet kisses over my head every now and then. Me? I'm just shy asusual!

It was dark and silent in the parking down. I went back the car and tried to pull out my big heavy luggages out of it. Thanks to my mom! What did she packed in? My entire hometown I guess!

Suddenly I felt his presence behind me, so close! His hands came to the front brushing my arm length only to get the straps of the bags from my hand. His breath was fanning on the side of my neck. He closed the gap so that his chest was pressing to my back and placed a soft kiss on the nape of my neck.

"I got it sweetpie. Its quite heavy, you don't need to carry them." his lips brushing my ear while he was whispering.

I elbowed him on his chest and turned around to face him.

"You can even do that without doing your romantic show!" I glared at him but he chuckled caging me with his hands on both side of me over the car trunk.

"You see sweetpie... Romance is the motivation of marriage life! It makes everything intresting and adventrous." he quickly pecked my lips.

"Pratvik!" I pushed him to see if anyone is around. But who am I expecting at this time? It was just the moon and stars!

I quickly grabbed a small travel bag and headed to his apartment before he plan to do something with me.

When I opened the door and switched on the lights, my jaw dropped to the floor. He made a lot of changes here in such a short time. The apartment no longer looked like that of a bachelor living but ready for a family to move in! He actually maintains his place good, but with simple necessary things then. Now, there was a cream coloured bridgewater sofa over that beautiful brown carpet, whole six set wooden dinning table, the wall was painted lively rather than the grey colour before, curtains and lanterns, the kitchen was very much modular and perfect. The guest room had my reading table and books and a wardrobe, mostly my things and it looked like.... Wait! He gave me a seperate room. I frowned.

"Do you like it sweetpie?" he asked placing the bags into my damn room.

"Why there is a seperate room for me?" I sound irritated.

His eyes widened at my question, more like surprised.

"I thought... you need some privacy! I just don't want you to freak out or feel uncomfortable around me! I really respect your feelings swe..." he trailed off.

"Shift it into yours tomorrow! And, please don't talk to me like I'm your sister or something." I cut him off, his expression was priceless.

"So do you want me to act like your husband?" he smirked leaning over the door frame. His naughty self was back.

"I'm too tired for your jokes. And moreover, I know you won't do anything. So, Good night husband!" I went to him and kissed his cheek before going to his, uh, our bed!

I changed into something comfortable and was about to sleep in our new king sized bed. The bed dipped other side with his weight and he pulled me towards him. I turned to face him. Our eyes are locked and I was keep starring at him without blinking.

"What?" he mouthed at me.

"I love you!" I smiled with all my heart. He blushed. Wow!

"D-Did you j-just blushed?" I started to laugh.

"Shakshi... Don't!" he warned tightening his grip around my waist.

But I couldn't close my mouth, so he silenced me with his kiss!