Thirty Six - My Pratvik

Shakshi's Pov

I woke up with his arms snaked around my waist and his face lying in the crook of my neck rather than his pillow, with his legs intertwined with mine! His grip was tight enough but not too much to suffocate me. Then what was that which disturbed my sleep?

I heard the knock from our door again! Oh okay!

I turned my head to look at my wall clock which was showing 3 in the morning. I groaned and try to got up to my feet only for him to pull me closer to his chest! I got frustrated when the knock was getting loud now! I untangled his arm with much effort and pushed him to get to the door after covering him with the blanket!

Pratvik's mom was beaming at me there!

"A-Aunty! Uhmm..."

"Are you alright dear?" she said with a chuckle. What question was that? I mind rolled my eyes but kept my face with a awkward smile as she is my mother in law now and I really don't want to mess with her anymore!

I just stood there blinking without replying.

"Oh... here! I came to give Pratvik's dress for Reni's wedding and also to wake you... Shouldn't we reach the hall in time? Go wake Pratvik dear!" she handed me a set of silk garments for him.

She was waiting at the door so I had left out with a choice of go and wake him rather shutting the door at her! How could I anyways?

"Prat..." I bit my lip. God! She was still there. "Yenanga, Yenanga..." (Calling husband with respect in Tamil). It was kinda new for me but I still like to call him that way! I shook him by his shoulder.

He groaned when he was waking up slowly. When he looked me from his sleepy eyes, he suddenly gripped my wrist and pulled me down to him without knowing his mom was here!

I hastly got up pushing him away. My cheeks are now crimson red! I tried to mumble that his mom was watching! She chuckled at me and left with a nodding after shutting the door behind her!

"Pratvik! Why are you always embrassing me? Your mom was here then!" I yelled at him and turned away facing the window.

"Sorry sweetpie! How would I even know that? And what was she doing here in this time?" he said sitting up and his hands pulled my waist towards him which made me to land on his lap.

"Pratvik!" I yelled again!

"I want to start every day with a good morning kiss from you not these yellings sweetheart!" he dipped his head to the side of my neck and start leaving lingering kisses heading to my back. It definietly made butterflies to erupt in my stomach but I m still mad at him!

"I-I think we should get ready for Reni's wedding! Its getting late already..." closing my eyes I said huskily with the effect he had on me!

"Oh they don't want us to be late! I have a plan then. How about a shower together?" he said with a smirk cupping my face.

"Something have gotten into you?!" my cheeks are burning now! I pushed him back to the bed heading to take a bath. Without him!

I drapped my silk saree and all my jewelleries, makeup, hair do and stuff when Pratvik left for his shower after me!

I was adjusting the pleats of my saree looking at the mirror when I saw him standing behind me through the reflection. He closed the gap behind us while rolling his sleeves of the white silk shirt upto his elbows! He looks so good in that!

I felt his hard chest against my back when he reached for the comb from the dresser before me. He still bent his head further down to comb his hair seeing the mirror as if I was not there! His front was perfectly plastered against me and I couldn't move! He didn't even seem to bother, he was acting so casually! But I really know what he was doing! My naughty husband!