Twenty Eight - Her first kiss!

Shakshi's Pov

I stirred to the bright sunrays hitting my eyes from the window. I rubbed my sleepy eyes just to find him spooning me from behind. I turned to face him, his arm still protectively circled around me. I thought he would wake up due to my actions, but no! His grip only got tighten, pulling me to his chest. I took this moment to admire 'my arrogant idiot' in his child mode!

His black hair was now all ruffled which would be always combed in a perfect sleek. His lips slightly parted, his eyes closed and his nose flarring a little with his slight snoring. His chest heaving peacefully with his breathing. I traced the veins bulging in his arm, tightening around me.

And some thought popped up in my mind - kiss him, Shakshi! I don't know, maybe its because my senses are slow in the morning! I knew, that he is mine, that I can have him in all my ways, but the only problem is that, I lack such courage to do those things when he is awake. He is dominating most of, no, all of the times actually. And I'm not complaining!

I took a deep breathe and gathered all the confidence in me and extended my neck and tilted my head up to meet his lips. I did this very slow not to wake him, then it would end up as my lifetime embrassement! I gently pressed my lips to his and pecked it twice. I squealed in my mind as if I won a medal. God!!! Shakshi, what are you doing?!? All because of this man... He is pushing me to do things which I thought I would never do in my life!!

I checked him again and he was just still. I let my breath out, which I didn't aware of holding for a while. Then, his alarm started ringing which gave me a mild attack. I secretly thanked god, that it didn't went up a minute ago! I fastly shut my eyes and pretent as if I am sleeping. His hand tapped the alarm's head! My heart was pounding in my ribcage.

His fingers gently caressed my cheek and he placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Shakshi..." his morning raspy voice is one of my favourites about him.

"Hmmm..." I stirred like I'm sleeping.

I really suck at this acting field!

"Sweet pie! Wake up. We need to go to college.. Its 8 already." he gave me a kiss again and got up from bed.

Kissing me is always easy for him unlike me. Boyish things, maybe!!

He went to the restroom soon I heard the shower on. I thought we would have day off today, but whom am I kidding, Mr. Perfect?! No way. I sighed and remove the covers over me and got down the bed. I went to the guest restroom and used a new toothbrush found in a drawyer.

I wiped the water after washing my face with the towel and entered his room to ask about my dress. I should go to my apartment. I opened the door without knocking and regretted it.

He was standing there in front of the mirror with a white towel drapped around his low waist. Water drops slidding down his back from his wet hair. He was applying after shave gel to his face. My gaze then fall on the mirror which traced up his toned chest and then his face, his lips mischeviously smirking at me.

Busted!!

"Enjoying the view?" he chuckled.

"Huh! Th-at.." I hastly averted my eyes , my lips are dry unable to form the words. I took a deep breathe and let out calming myself.

He turned around facing me with his arms crossed. Don't he have any shame? Yeah! Right! Why should he? when your cheeks turned into tomato red seeing him! He is clearly enjoying this. Come on, Shakshi! Don't let him win that easily!

"I need to go to my place. I don't have my dresses to wear for the college." I said as if his self didn't affect me!

He simply walked past me but made sure his arm arm brushes my side. The cool water droplets spread on my sleeve started stirring something inside me. I heard him opening the wardrobe across the room.