Twenty Six - Va-rica

Hey guys... This short chapter is for Varun and Arica!!! If you guys like the pair then, happy reading.

If you are not interested in them. Then please skip this chapter. Its not for you, if you get easily affected by heart breaks. If you don't read this chapter also, the story will make sense.

And.... This chapter is also a NO PRATVIK NO SHAKSHI chapter!!!😕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Varun's Pov

I went to Arica's room when Pratvik asked me to. More like requested! Okay its actually for Shakshi. I still can't categorize her. She is like my friend, crush, love... I have no idea. But her presence makes me happy.

Arica George. She is a cute muffin. Chubby and happy bubble. I always saw her giggling and hanging out with Shakshi. I kinda like her too. But you see, all the girls whom I found attractive are already commited to some guy!?! But thats okay!

No! Don't judge me! Not yet!

But I really felt sorry for her. And I hate the feeling of losing our loved ones. It resurfaced my memories of my parents who died in an accident. Arica is also like me. And something in me pushed me to comfort her. I saw myself in her.

When I opened the door, she was trashing in the bed. Dr. Sharath was trying to inject a sedative. I badly wanted to console her. I don't have control of myself anymore. I walked towards her.

I pressed her down against the bed gently with my both hands holding her shoulder, saying some soothing words.

Her eyes flashed at me momentarily, recognising me.

"Arica, don't move, just Calm down!" my tone was little bit harsh I guess!

She flinched and slowed her movements. But still trying to kick her legs.

"Stop this already Arica! You don't want to get restrained, do you?" I gave her a sharp look.

She stoned completely. Take it slow, man. You will frighten this girl. Even Dr. Sharath sent me a glare.

"How is she doing, doc?" I asked Dr. Sharath.

"Fine, from now on!" he smiled at me." Her wounds are healing well. She can be discharged soon."

"Thats great!"

"I will leave then. Call me if you need my help again."

"I afraid not! She won't trouble anymore. Will you Arica?"

She was just looking at me, blank.

After Sharath had left, I took a seat near her. Tears was flowing down her cheeks, she was staring at the ceiling. I scoffed to get her attention. Negative!

"Mmm... Arica!"

"Whe- Where iss Ste- Stephan."

"Arica. Hmm... Do you feel pain anywhere?"

"Where is he?"

"Don't you remember that night?"

"There, There was a bright flash of light, then everything went blank."

"Well... He went with the darkness... Permanently. I'm sorry, Arica!"

More tears dripped down and wetted her pillow. My heart melt with that flow. And first time, she looked very beautiful to me. Again! Don't judge me?!?

"Ari... Please!" I took her small hand into my big one.

"He was really a good man. He loved you very much. He was your lucky charm. He made you very happy..." I actually never praised another man in my life, but anything to console her!