Ten - For now, Not forever!

Shakshi's POV

I went to the class. Everyone was starring at me. No! To be more specific, My dress! That I had changed into after going with Mr. Arrogant. Ari was waiting for me. I didn't knew what I'm really feeling right now. About this situation. Shamed? Worried? Grateful? I have no idea.

I just bit my lips in embrassement, my head hanging down and walk fast to Ari. I shared with her about his coffee invitation this evening. I didn't knew why she got so excited about this matter. This is going to be another remarkable day!

Ari was actually suprised after hearing the fact that I accepted his request, No! His order?!

I didn't date even a single guy till today. I rejected every request and proposals which I got from them. I just didn't want my first date to be some random incident. It should be a treasureable event! Okay! I'm a fairytale kinda girl expecting for my Prince Charming!

But, with Mr. Arrogant, it is not a date. He is not my Prince charming even. Let me be honest, I had developed crush on him! Who wouldn't be? All girls, even the staffs in the campus are drooling over him. His personality just contrast his hot features. His arrogancy, no words!

I was secretly glad that I somehow managed to disturb his heart, his stubborn nature. I would have fallen for him when he proposed me sweetly that day. But what he did was unacceptable. Yet his typical self!

How could I accept a proposal when it was not at all a proposal but a threatening. 'You have to love me' his words slammed in my mind. How dare he was?

I planned to make him something clear today that Love should be earned and never to be forced!

My day went with his image popping randomly in my mind now and then. His hot features! The coffee shop slap! A drive with him! His proposal! His domineering nature! The care he showed today! Making him jealous! His support on Dr.Dorathi issue! He really likes me!

Wait! He might be forcing me because I didn't obey him. So, was he taking this route to get me? Caution, Shakshi!

My day ended with the thoughts about him. I didn't saw him after the morning incident. He told me to wait in the class. So I waved bye to Ari who was happily grinning at me sitting in the bike behind her boyfriend. This girl is really partying her life!

After that I marched to my classroom which was now empty and silent. I sat there in my place all alone.

It was past seven in the evening. No sign of Mr. Arrogant. I was already bored from repeatedly turning the pages of my book. I had zero concentration in reading the lines yet I want something to keep me engaged.

My stomach started to growl in hunger. I thought of getting a sandwich from canteen down. But the consequences of Mr. Arrogant find me missing was more fearsome than my hunger pangs.

So I decided to take a nap. I switched off the bright lights in my class. I had headache in such brightness. I laid down on the desk thinking whether was he revenging on me?

I heard footsteps in the varrendah. So I got up and peaked out the door.

It was Dr. Sharath. The sweetest person in our college. Unlike Mr. Arrogant, I never saw him even scold someone. Everybody likes him a lot.

I rushed myself back into the classroom to avoid unwanted questions from Dr. Sharath. I didn't have a good reason to tell him why I was here, this late?

He saw me already. He entered into the classroom searching for me. Damn! I forgot to switch on the lights. What will he think of me?

He switched on the lights and starred at me.