Thirty One - Bad girl?

Pratvik's Pov

I was searching for my tie when she came and called me for the breakfast.  She was very happy about her brother's wedding, since her mom called. She barely slept and didn't let me to sleep last night. She shared many of her childhood memories and about her brother, and opened up all about her family. Sometimes she was on cloud nine and got emotional when she touched the topics on her father! I was holding her in my arms and listened to all of her words!

When I entered the kitchen, the aroma of spices filled my nose. She was serving my plate with hot moong dal cheela with stuffed panner and parathas with butter melting on top. There was also cute looking gulab jammuns in dessert bowl, just like her. The sight was enough me to drool! I sat on the chair and she was standing beside me, smiling!

"You don't have to do all these, Shakshi!" I seriously cared, as she was tired already because of lack of sleep.

"But I love to! Do you like it?" she was eagerly looking at me.

I pulled her to my lap.

"Pratvik?!" she fakely scolded me.

"Lets eat together, sweetpie!" I took a gulab jamun to her lips and she bit into half and I tasted the rest! Sweet?!

She blushed again. I don't know how long will she take to get used to be with me?

"I never know you are a romantic person!"

"No! I'm not!" I deepen the kiss on her lips.

She clutched my shirt making me groan and break the kiss.

"Oopps sorry!" she tried to straighten the wrinkled shirt with her gentle fingers.

I rolled my eyes at her. I usually want to be neat and perfect, a milder degree of OCD! I straighten the fabric further after placing her back on her feet. She got irritated with this!

"What? Did I asked you to kiss me? Fine! Stay with your shirt then, I'm leaving to my hometown today!" she stormed out of the kitchen.

We moved in silence until we reach the hospital. She didn't gave me a glance but got down from the car and went into the college. Wow man! Long way to go!

I went to the administrative office and applied leave for today and also asked to reject Shakshi's leave application and told to give her the reason of inspection going on the college.

I called Reni to inform about my depature from Delhi heading to Shakshi's hometown. I also called Sharath to drop Shakshi to my apartment after the college and say her I went for an important medical conference and will be back in the morning. I hate the idea of Sharath accompaning her, but its not safe for her to go alone because of her damn father roaming with vengence!

I already spoke to my mom about Shakshi and make preparations for our proposal to Shakshi's family. As all my family is now in Tamil nadu for Vijay-Renika's wedding, it was easy for me to excute this plan.

I didn't have to pacify my family on this, as they usually don't refuse to my words. I boarded the flight on time, there was missed calls from Shakshi but I switched off my mobile. The flight journey was about three hours and I was happily floated in the dreams of me and Shakshi together, forever!

 The flight journey was about three hours and I was happily floated in the dreams of me and Shakshi together, forever!