eighteen

🌼guys, I noticed that the comments have been low and I know it's annoying to ask (i was even afraid to do so) but from the bottom of my heart I would like to ask you guys to comment bc for me is the best part, I always laugh and have the time of my life with your comments, I'm always excited for them when I updated, I keep refreshing to find new ones and it's what keeps me motivated to write 🌼

also, get yourself a cup of tea or coffee cause this is going to be a loooooong one (sorry for any typos, haven't revised this yet)
__________

"Hey, pretty." Said Bailey as Kaycee sat on the table with her — it was mid-afternoon and they agreed to have some coffee together.

"Hi." She said before calling a waitress. "Can I get a high chair please?" Soon the woman brought the chair and Kaycee sat her daughter on it.

"Hi, love of my life." Said Bailey to Jia, giving her kisses while she laughed.

They talked about some random things from the menu before ordering, after they did, Kaycee then talked. "So, what do you wanted to talk with me about that it's so serious you had to do in person?"

"Well..."

"Bails, what have you done?" She asked laughing as the waitress served their food — she thanked the woman before sharing her beagle with her daughter.

"Nothing is just that... I need a favor and is kind of a serious thing." Said Bailey.

"I know and I couldn't be more curious." Said Kaycee, laughing because it was Bailey and serious conversations weren't her thing.

"Remember the workshop in Vegas, that I'm supposed to go to next week?" She asked and Kaycee just nodded. "Well, I said yes but Ken's gramma is not doing well, she's in the hospital and she's 92 so there's a big chance she's not gonna last much longer. He's a mess and I can't leave him... I need to be here for him, you know."

Kaycee couldn't avoid smiling at her friend — it was some sad news but Bailey wasn't the most affectionate human being so it was always cute to see her caring so much for her boyfriend. "So... they needed someone to cover my classes and I gave your name."

Kaycee was about to talk but her friend kept going. ".... before you say anything, they were very excited about it, they said that they wanted to give you the master class this year but since you had a baby they thought you would say no. You would be teaching two classes... we just need to give them an answer quickly because they need to change the posters, and announce it everywhere." She talked fast.

"Bails, you are forgetting something. I DO have a baby." She said. "I can't take Jia to Vegas."

"It will be just two days away from her, she can stray with your mom or Tahani, or even Ken and me." Bailey tried to argue. "Or you can take her, the hotel has a day-night care."

"I don't know-"

"I think it would be great for you, love." Said Bailey. "It's a great opportunity and remembers how it felt to teach again, you're gonna love this... and you deserve to think about you a bit."

Kaycee tried to talk. "But—"

"And Jules is going to be there, he's gonna cover for Ken so he can he can't help you out if you decide to take Jia." Said Bailey. "I bet Sean has been teaching him all the tricks on how to be a 'dad', you know."